The Cloverfield Paradox (Official Thread)

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Cloverfield: Giant monster that's from the sea that was awakened by a falling satellite. Goes on a rampage in New York. The military gave the found footage and monster the code name "Cloverfield."

10 Cloverfield Lane: People are living in a fortified bunker. One person is a tad bit crazy, then later....
ALIENS!

I liked both movies, but this shyt isn't remotely related and they're banking off the Cloverfield name.

Since its been said that the Cloverfield monster was most likely just a baby, I want a proper sequel of mom...or maybe mom AND dad...coming up looking for their kid

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Cloverfield: Giant monster that's from the sea that was awakened by a falling satellite. Goes on a rampage in New York. The military gave the found footage and monster the code name "Cloverfield."

10 Cloverfield Lane: People are living in a fortified bunker. One person is a tad bit crazy, then later....
ALIENS!

I liked both movies, but this shyt isn't remotely related and they're banking off the Cloverfield name.

Since its been said that the Cloverfield monster was most likely just a baby, I want a proper sequel of mom...or maybe mom AND dad...coming up looking for their kid
It's a blatant finesse. Either the movies are connected or they aren't and don't give meant bs about being in the same "universe" without any logical connections. Also don't try and tell me they're connected because they "share the same DNA" whatever the hell that means.

They're just trying to get more azzes in the seats by throwing the word "Cloverfield" in the title and saying it's produced by JJ Abrams with an "up and coming" (meaning very cheap) director.

At least the Hellraiser "sequels" after the 1st 4 had the decency to thrown pinhead into the plot somewhere even if it's just him coming out at the end for a minute like Russ at the end of a Def Jam ep.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Cloverfield was my worst movie experience. Almost had me :gag::gag::gag: with all that shaking. fukk this entire series 4 lyfe just cause of their stupid gimmick. :pacspit: