The Chinese Have Their Hand So Far Up Jamaica Batty The JCF Is Learning MANDARIN :dead:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
JCF = Jamaica Constabulary Force = the Police

This police force has, for many years, held the highest murder rate of its own citizens, IN THE ENTIRE WORLD.

Again, Jamaican Police kill more of its own citizens than ANY other police force in the world.

But instead of putting the officers through better and more extensive, up to date training, they’re teaching them mandarin in order to better accommodate Jamaica’s large Chinese population.

*link fixed

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

This police force has, for many years, held the highest murder rate of its own citizens, IN THE ENTIRE WORLD.

But instead of putting the officers through better and more extensive up to date training, they’re tracing them mandarin in order to better accommodate Jamaica’s large Chinese population.

Uh, did you post a instagram about Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf on purpose?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

But instead of putting the officers through better and more extensive up to date training, they’re tracing them mandarin in order to better accommodate Jamaica’s large Chinese population.

It's not the police fault a country is violent. That doesn't even make sense. Just like most African countries there's endemic corruptions which includes the police. And I'm sure they are also severely underpaid.

We gonna keep taking L's worldwide until we fix our socieities and cultures. It's not on the police or our governments. It's on us. Brehs are gonna have to learn to value each other or go extinct because everybody want what we have and they aren't going to have a hard time taking it.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
It's not the police fault a country is violent. That doesn't even make sense. Just like most African countries there's endemic corruptions which includes the police. And I'm sure they are also severely underpaid.

We gonna keep taking L's worldwide until we fix our socieities and cultures. It's not on the police or our governments. It's on us. Brehs are gonna have to learn to value each other or go extinct because everybody want what we have and they aren't going to have a hard time taking it.

You silly ignorant Canadian fagg*t don’t you ever fix your sh*tty fingers to type about Jamaica ever again, or Jamaican culture, or who’s “fault” it is that the country is so violent; as if that even has even the slightest thing to do with this thread. Nowhere in my post did I state, “Jamaica’s violence is the fault of the police”, and if I ever was to make such a statement you are to shut the f*ck up and take heed to it. You hot and bothered little p*ssy.

You’re on the level of a WHITE PERSON over-stepping their boundaries and telling Black people “what their problem is”. Stay in your place chi chi man.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You silly ignorant Canadian fagg*t don’t you ever fix your sh*tty fingers to type about Jamaica ever again, or Jamaican culture, or who’s “fault” it is that the country is so violent; as if that even has even the slightest thing to do with this thread.

You’re on the level of a WHITE PERSON over-stepping their boundaries and telling Black people “what their problem is”. Stay in your place chi chi man.
Cool story bro. It's the police fault then. :mjlol:

My cousin got robbed and shot last week and another was killed earlier this year in a robbery. I never blamed the cops. If I could pick up a gun and go sweep the streets I would. I don't have love for no black man killers and you silly fools can keep dancing around the point. We dying out here over nothing like we worth nothing... To each other. You keep waiting for the police to fix that
:skip:.

Call me a c00n and a cac :manny:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Cool story bro. It's the police fault then. :mjlol:

My cousin got robbed and shot last week and another was killed earlier this year in a robbery. I never blamed the cops. If I could pick up a gun and go sweep the streets I would. I don't have love for no black man killers and you silly fools can keep dancing around the point. We dying our here over nothing like we worth nothing... To each other. You keep waiting for the police to fix that
:skip:

Your weak little attempt to derail and troll is taking so much effort out of your handful of brain cells that you can’t even keep your facade straight. Typical out-of-touch Canadian c00n who says anything to try to be “down”. Now look at you, all tangled up in your own web of ignorance and embarrassed on the first page.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
We're speaking English and don't know any African languages. Does it really matter

“We” who? You’re not Jamaican.

And aren’t you married to a Mandarin or whatever?

The conflict of interest that presents, combined with your thinly veiled acceptance of Chinese colonialism, both render you unqualified to have any input on this topic. Dismiss yourself mi bredda.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Earl Chin says Hi............... & Bye or 嗨和再见 !
A-1737711-1436859975-4543.jpeg.jpg

a5fe913f-edc8-47c9-9e13-b3d06042a9c4bmarley9.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
“We” who? You’re not Jamaican.

And aren’t you married to a Mandarin or whatever?

The conflict of interest that presents, combined with your thinly veiled acceptance of Chinese colonialism, both render you unqualified to have any input on this topic. Dismiss yourself mi bredda.

nikka please you don't make rules and can't enforce shyt

I'm not learning Chinese . It is impossible and it sounds wack

It's just funny to have an opinion on a language someone else is learning while we don't know s*** about ours, whatever that may be

Aren't you ados? shouldn't you just be concerned about your own affairs pal

:mjlit: