The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
show is good
only thing i hate about it is their locations be off af

easy e supposed to be living in south shore. him and his lil bruh (rip) start walking to the train station and they at 55th green line............. but its the pink line and it fukking says kedzi

.... at least they name actual chicago locations and neighborhoods and have the slang, unlike shameless

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
show is good
only thing i hate about it is their locations be off af

easy e supposed to be living in south shore. him and his lil bruh (rip) start walking to the train station and they at 55th green line............. but its the pink line and it fukking says kedzi

.... at least they name actual chicago locations and neighborhoods and have the slang, unlike shameless
i still havent look at shameless.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
There is a lot to like, and more so respect, but there are glaring flaws, I am not sure I should continue watching. I have no interest in smearing or harshly judging a show whose heart seems to be in the right place, but struggles with realism, cliche, and overall tone.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Im sorry but the kid that got killed mom is just :wow: titties and thighs jiggling like crazy in that sex scene :ohlawd:.....ep was cool tho. With these kinds of shows u gotta judge them as a whole instead of ep by ep so Imma just let it ride and see wat happens

I woulda murdered that lil nikka too :wow: