The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ronnie is a real piece of shyt...he could have taken his L and kept it moving...but instead he snitches in everybody involved
Yeah that shyt pissed me off

If you confessing why you gotta put the lil nikka in it and why tell them who you gave the gun to :snoop:

Im just glad that fukk nikka is gone

I hope they don’t show us any jail scenes with that nikka next season...just be done with the character

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
:rudy:Poppa is one of the best characters on the show...Dont understand brehs hating on the kids storyline...While not quite Season 4 of The Wire level, they have some of the best scenes :wtf:

Definitely one of the freshest characters in hood movie history.

I take his quirks as part of his character.

He's just a smart, confident, weird lil dude living in the heart of the hood. It's a joy to watch him navigate all the hurdles.

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
Yeah that shyt pissed me off

If you confessing why you gotta put the lil nikka in it and why tell them who you gave the gun to :snoop:

Im just glad that fukk nikka is gone

I hope they don’t show us any jail scenes with that nikka next season...just be done with the character
Me neither cuz that nikka food. He shouldve took off on ole boy soon as he pushed em outta line. Now evereyone know he bytchmade he gone have a long bid thats fa sho fuk em

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
The writing and acting on this show is fukkin terrible:mjlol:

Sonja sohn, Q, and the kid who played coogi are the best actors. But they killed his ass after 1 episode.

Q and Reg are prolly the best characters. Everybody else is annoying as hell. Brandon with his beta male simp ass. Ronnies lame ass limping around all season. The kids are too terrible at acting to actually enjoy their scenes. Papa would be funny if he could actually deliver his lines like he wasn't reading off a piece of paper. Kevs storyline with this fat bytch and her cousin is horrible. Hated every second of that bullshyt.

Really I got all my entertainment from Q and Reg:yeshrug:.....aside from that, all these characters are trash as fukk

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
this show wants to be the Wire so bad.

yo...i found a picture of the show creator watching the wire while writing the script

McDonalds-%E2%80%93-Coming-to-America-13.jpg

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
That bish Emmitt was trying to fukk in ep 1 looked young as hell to have a nude scene

Poppa got stans :dead:

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps

Sonja sohn, Q, and the kid who played coogi are the best actors. But they killed his ass after 1 episode.

Q and Reg are prolly the best characters. Everybody else is annoying as hell. Brandon with his beta male simp ass. Ronnies lame ass limping around all season. The kids are too terrible at acting to actually enjoy their scenes. Papa would be funny if he could actually deliver his lines like he wasn't reading off a piece of paper. Kevs storyline with this fat bytch and her cousin is horrible. Hated every second of that bullshyt.

Really I got all my entertainment from Q and Reg:yeshrug:.....aside from that, all these characters are trash as fukk

I agree with everything you said especially the bolded, those two kept me invested in the show. Reg is definitely my favorite character he's doing a dope job.

A few scenes with Papa did make me laugh though like when they was in the store

Dont remember it word for word but when he was like:

Papa: Kev you ever see your moms naked :shaq:

Two friends look at him funny

Kev: no do you

and he was like

Papa: yeah, not what I expected :scusthov:

:dead:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.

I think we all know but something keeps drawing us in :why:

And it seems Papa has been purposely coached to deliver his lines that way. Part of his persona .