The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:mjlol:
This trifling tramp cheating on Emmett :francis:

not really. :mjlol:

they both agreed to try and stay faithful. and he started it all by cheating on her, and agreeing to let her sleep with other nikkas in the first place.

You can’t take a lion from the wild, set it free and expect for it to come back to the zoo because you don’t want it to be in the wild no more.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

not really. :mjlol:

they both agreed to try and stay faithful. and he started it all by cheating on her, and agreeing to let her sleep with other nikkas in the first place.

You can’t take a lion from the wild, set it free and expect for it to come back to the zoo because you don’t want it to be in the wild no more.

:what: he changed his ways

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
This trifling tramp cheating on Emmett :francis:

I want to be mad at her.... But if we being for real he never should have told her he knocked down Lala. Its not like she was going to tell Tiff

One thing I've learned as I got older is that sometimes being honest to ease your own conscious is hella selfish. Especially since it actually happened before they were married.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I really can't believe these are real lines from the show:mjlol:
" you can get new dikk anywhere but the i'm only one who knows how to make your eggs" "dem other nikkaz can sweat your perm out. but I'm the only one that could do this". This after night drunk of Tiff get her back blown with another nikka clowning Emmitt in the background with fresh dikk still on her breath:hhh:
I really hate you for making me watch this shyt:russ: just so I can read the thread for the comments
Yo I know i wasnt sitting here like wtf, they made emmit look soft as fukk.

This nikka was straight cuck status. Any real dude would have took the L that night then left.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Predictions:

Jake gets Gemma pregnant

:youngsabo: Gets annoyed with Keisha and the baby and starts getting abusive. Emmett notices it but nobody else does and then Keisha kicks Emmett out of her life.

Emmett notices the signs than Tiff is cheating again but he tries to keep it together for the fam. When he finds out he spazzes and goes on a tailspin which fukks his business up.

Da Brat comes back and finds Nina and Dre and makes shyt awkward and Dre fukks Brat up.

Papa starts dating an Asian girl who becomes the target of hate by everyone, even his friends (so Lena can shoehorn in #StopAsianHate)

Douda comes back and gets the 63rd street mob to turn on Trig and Treh.

Kev becomes more frustrated by women so he starts forging emotional bonds with other dudes so by the end of the season he’s as confused as his moms.

we never see a titty again because BET finna show this series in syndication.
Its pretty obvious that Kevin turned into a scorned TLR post.

I just peeped the entitled misogynistic vibes brewing.