The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Just finished season 3 and 4 in two days. I stopped watching when they fired Eazy-E.
This might be the worst nosedive a show has ever taken. It's not even the same show no more.
This is some Tyler Perry soap opera shyt, why is every single male on the show a simp
and corny? Why are there so many love stories all of a sudden.
There is nothing left for this show to do, I am absolutely baffled that someone green lit another season

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Just finished season 3 and 4 in two days. I stopped watching when they fired Eazy-E.
This might be the worst nosedive a show has ever taken. It's not even the same show no more.
This is some Tyler Perry soap opera shyt, why is every single male on the show a simp
and corny? Why are there so many love stories all of a sudden.
There is nothing left for this show to do, I am absolutely baffled that someone green lit another season
100% accurate summary of this show.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I really hate Tiff :pachaha: she ain't shyt
I'm with you 1000%. This broad really living with some weed partner with her son. :gucci:But at what point does Emmett decide to walk away with a shred of dignity? Happy to see the mayor's aide on the mend but where's the news headlines about an ABP being put on the mayor? Unless I'm supposed to believe he's ok keeping the identity of the man who came within an inch of beating him to death a secret like his daughter :troll: shyt the video of Trig yoking up that lil jit has gotten more attention.:pachaha:I felt like they were trolling us during that scene where Dre was touting her licensed professional credentials. Keisha did :youngsabo: a favor and he don't even know it yet. I understand they opened the episode with that dream sequence but I wasn't sure what to make of the ending with Tracee. Get stood up by your tranny gf when u ready to propose brehs :mjgrin:The Chi Coli hate watch watch back in full swing