The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
douda ex becoming the new mayor :mjlol: go girl

Even though the bad boy douda expressing his love, the strong black independent queen can walk away you go girl

tiff having her hot girl summer you go girl

dyke parents taking in a kid on their coach go girl

single momma going to do it her way with a brand new baby don't worry girl you can get a good smart square nerd who will treat you like a queen go girl

ride or die black afro queen even though her dad got beat into a coma, ima ride for my man you go girl
So you just gonna ignore Trig & Shad?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The lighting on the show is so dark, Kev's hair didn't even look blue.
:martin:

Yeah you can't really see dye in your hair if you don't bleach it first. I honestly never noticed he had blue in his hair

Who the hell is having a kid move in with you just because you feel sorry and you have her sleeping on the couch with a dresser drawer

this little chubby bytch so fukking rude too :camby:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't get the Douda angle. Is Luke James so fearless that he even scares Douda. Douda almost beat a man to death but yet he's gonna let a tape run him out of town. Unless, it's saying he was so in love with homegirl that he was willing to walk away.

Jake snitched as I predicted. That's the pattern of the characters of this show.

Kevin is in a special kind of friend zone. It's like friend zone and sunken place rolled into one.

Papa should just be happy he's a podcaster. Big Gurl outgrew him and that's it.

Tiff- In the words of Future "She belong to the streets". She got a taste of that swinger life, and not ready for a monogamous marriage.

This did feel like a series finale as some said. It's really not anyhing I'ld look for next season.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
yeah I'm still not convinced. She might take some decent pictures, but the show had her looking busted for like 3 seasons.

hell even Lala looks average on there compared to her IG pics. Something about that show just brings out the worst in peoples looks.

people only post their best on instagram. Plus some people look better in photos than they do in real life/video

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get the Douda angle. Is Luke James so fearless that he even scares Douda. Douda almost beat a man to death but yet he's gonna let a tape run him out of town. Unless, it's saying he was so in love with homegirl that he was willing to walk away.

Jake snitched as I predicted. That's the pattern of the characters of this show.

Kevin is in a special kind of friend zone. It's like friend zone and sunken place rolled into one.

Papa should just be happy he's a podcaster. Big Gurl outgrew him and that's it.

Tiff- In the words of Future "She belong to the streets". She got a taste of that swinger life, and not ready for a monogamous marriage.

This did feel like a series finale as some said. It's really not anyhing I'ld look for next season.
He;s not scared of Trig. He's spent his adulthood pretending to be an upstanding citizen. You think he wants to go to jail now?

Tiff don't want Emmitt. She was gonna leave him for the other dude until he told her this ain't that.

They wrapped up storylines. The wire did it every year. Every shows seasosn doesn't need to end with cliffhangers