The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm afraid he's leaning this way:wrist:

nah he's not but I'm pissed that hes going to try to get jemma back I'd leave her be and move on to the next one...No one is going to say this but the chick he was hollering at in this last episode was kind of busted...Also I'm the only one who will admit it but Miesha is just another fat around the way chick...Papa is a simp.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
granted I never been to a sex party but that sex party they had on the show just seemed...off. it seemed like a sex party a shea butter chick would imagine in her head. "cis males don't initiate" :russ:,. like where were all the thirsty ass nikkas at. then the one other light skin dude seemed sweet as hell until they revealed his girl was the party promoter.

the amount of foreshadowing on kevs sister keeping that baby was just ridiculous :martin:

kev turned into a dikkhead at home, a simp in the streets, and now he went to some random video game basement for a couple hours and is ready to dye his hair immediately :snoop:
they working overtime to make dude seem lame at this point

how is the mayor still openly conducting street business. after all the recent publicity at that. just strolling up to trap houses in broad daylight with a security detail :dead:

I gotta address the elephant in the room. why does jake or hardly anyone else outside of jason weaver ever mention the fact that jake brother wifed a trans?

jake didn't even know that brother that well, so that's even more reason to have a scene where they get into his lifestyle before jake just moved in like everything was normal
on the other hand trig might not even consider E.T a trans. there was a scene in that gay bar where he almost fought that dude over calling her a man. it's like he ain't come to grips with it yet

Daps
I had avoided the show like the plague, but got bored and needed to binge something... The atmosphere is dark like they live in Gotham City or something.

Why did Lala join the cast for again?? I mean all she literally does is be in the kitchen or fukk a father and son while trying to be besties with the latter's wife. This shyt went well beyond a soap opera.

I miss Reg and Lil Easy. Don't let me get started on the lil hoetep.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I had avoided the show like the plague, but got bored and needed to binge something... The atmosphere is dark like they live in Gotham City or something.

Why did Lala join the cast for again?? I mean all she literally does is be in the kitchen or fukk a father and son while trying to be besties with the latter's wife. This shyt went well beyond a soap opera.

I miss Reg and Lil Easy. Don't let me get started on the lil hoetep.

Like a lot of other shows, after the 2nd season, the writers have a hard time finding inspiration and meaningful storylines. That’s when they start throwing out anything and seeing what sticks.