The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
They Really gonna name the baby after slow talking Ronnie with the 3$ gas station hat , church pants cuffed at the the ankles and boots with the zipper on the side like Danny Glover in the color purple and more than likely Mad Dog 20/20 or Thunderbird on his breath. Smh.

And who be posted up outside at a store now a days for games?

And Great Value Oprah Winfrey & Mystikal Braids working on my nerves all that nonsense could've been kilt if they properly communicated. How you a counselor and dont know about getting your thoughts out in the open like she told Jamal in that one scene. Ol long neck ass. Looking like she belong on one of these battle rap events

Last edited:

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
Btw if yall trying to find the music they play hit they ig or sometimes tunefind posts it

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok clearly I fell asleep on this trash last night because I didn't see Kev dye his hair or Kiesha name the baby. I'll just talk about the awful shyt I did see!
And shout out to the poster that gave a name to what I do with this show: HATE WATCHING!! I wondered why I keep watching this trash but it's so much fun to talk about the fukkery they try to get off on this show like no one notices.

I mean....Is Douda still the Mayor or did he get fired?? This nikka has no security detail, catches ZERO backlash for his street shenanigans....I mean wtf?? Why did they try to make this nikka a real Mayor if they can't believably pull it off?? They coulda ran with a "de facto", "street mayor" kinda thing...even played on the parallels with real politics (like they did on The Wire) but no I'm supposed to believe this?? Come on mannn. And the mayor goes to personally shut down a bum ass trap house. They needed the top dog for that? And dude was popping shyt at first! Douda had to scream to show off his authority. If I'm Douda 1st of all I don't even go to that shyt. But if I do, I ain't barking on nikkas and losing my cool. I'm the mother fukking mayor nikka. I woulda calmly told dude to shut the fukk up. fukk I'm raising my voice and blood pressure on these nikkas? I'm the mayor I will demolish this whole block. I ain't even here on no street shyt. Now gtfo before some kids find yo stinking ass in a alley on the way to school. The Mayor out here arguing with low level street nikkas.

1 of my tenants that never seen the Chi came in the room as Nina was about to confess to Dre. It took me all of 2 seconds to explain to him what was about to happen and why. That shyt sounded so dumb being said out loud. Dude face was like :hhh:

Gemma lil hot ass on deck for a teen pregnancy story. Or is that what they felt Keisha's was?

Did y'all peep the "lioness pride" scene around the dinner table? Not a man in sight. Cuz for what? Who needs toxic masculinity?? The writers have to consist of lesbians and gay African and or island dudes smh.

I too would like to know if these nikkas are still running dope and guns or cleaning up the streets :ohhh:

mahnameizray

Pull Up.
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua’s Kingdom….BX here on Earth
Like its normal... I was cringing at the steppin scene :huhldup:

yup they are trying to normalize a lot with this show. Crazy how much it changed From season 1&2. Like a bunch of ppl say, it’s only worth watching because of how shytty it’s getting.