“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
season 6 is all kinds of preposterous already.

how does kevin have an apartment? he doesn't even have a job.

how is keisha a teacher? she never finished school?

why is douda taking emmit under his wing? this shyt makes no sense.

jake/gemma running a clothing boutique outta their living room :dahell:

trig now all out the closet and running for office with no job experience of any kind.

douda went from thug to businessman, to mayor, and now back to gangster

:mjlol:
Kevin won a lot of money from a video game tournament last season. And Kiesha was set to go to college on a scholarship before she got kidnapped.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Aye somebody gif pops walking in after letting that broad out the house lmao :russ:. This first episode so far is giving us a great recap on last season the things we might of forgot. Also bringing in new characters progressing the plot. Into how each will turn out with new beginnings. Who can adapt to a new life and stay true to yourself. :blessed:.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Considering the writer's strike has several shows I was looking forward to on pause, I was low-key excited going into the 1st episode. Lena didn't take too long to disappoint though :pachaha:I was under the impression Keisha was there to be observed in a class room setting as a potential hire. Little did I know she would actually be evaluating the evaluator :russ: The way Vic hopped up inside Smokey's spreading the gospel was hilarious. Folks can't even enjoy their ribs without the bullshyt :scust: What type of school guidance counselors have clients Dre :dahell: Seems like Maisha packed on even more weight :snoop:Did Zay make the mistake of stealing Tommy's blue Mustang :ohhh:The naivety assigned to Emmett's character was beyond disappointing :comeon:I'm convinced Lena hates men. The hate watch continues :blessed:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Considering the writer's strike has several shows I was looking forward to on pause, I was low-key excited going into the 1st episode. Lena didn't take too long to disappoint though :pachaha:I was under the impression Keisha was there to be observed in a class room setting as a potential hire. Little did I know she would actually be evaluating the evaluator :russ: The way Vic hopped up inside Smokey's spreading the gospel was hilarious. Folks can't even enjoy their ribs without the bullshyt :scust: What type of school guidance counselors have clients Dre :dahell: Seems like Maisha packed on even more weight :snoop:Did Zay make the mistake of stealing Tommy's blue Mustang :ohhh:The naivety assigned to Emmett's character was beyond disappointing :comeon:I'm convinced Lena hates men. The hate watch continues :blessed:
Keisha is crazy. Just observe and save your critiques once you get settled in. I kinda figured he stole his car but wasn't sure.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Finally seen the 1st ep

These nikkas stay giving Kevin all the fat bytches. :francis:

Papa eating too good. Lil nikka need to hit the court or some shyt.

Glad they made Douda a gangsta again. Show was always better that way. fukk this mayor good guy shyt. :banderas:

Jason Weaver girl look like a man. I know they could have found someone better looking than her strong face ass. :hhh:

Lil nikka working for Douda on some come up shyt, but all his friends are sassy fat fukks.

Show is still hilariously bad.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
I need to know who this other women is on douda roster I know 2 of them but he said he got 3 on his roster so who is third one

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
So your newly adopted daughter is in a relationship with the dude that murdered your daughter's savior and grandchild's namesake and no qualms Nina :gucci: Mommy of the year :comeon: On a different note, the former mayor is featured in a breaking news video showing him assaulting a political consultant and he just walks the streets freely? No assault conviction or nothing huh :martin:

Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
They really got Kevin and Bakari become fat chick thrillers. They're gonna tell us eventually how it was destiny for Kev and Maisha because a whole crew let him live to go see her.

Maisha gotta be top customer at Smokey's the way she eating.

Emmett, no excuse for being as naive as he is. What more did he want? These are the storylines we see on TNBC and shyt.

I've had Poppa in my Chi Death Pool since season 1. I feel like something gotta give.

So Trig changing his shirt won him an election? That new chief of staff gonna ruin Trig's life.

Douda got the top heel push again I see.

Only real positive is that Lena is tryna intertwine everything and everyone the way it was earlier. Basically subbed out Eazy E and Ronnie for Douda and Trig, but in the process, the story gets harder to believe. I have to suspend way too much logic to believe that everyone in some way will be around someone who fukked them over and life is good, especially the kids. They don't let shyt go.

:laugh: @ Bakari dressing like Tariq from Power now.

These roundtables Lena be setting up now among the women and the men and to a lesser extent the kids are straight up reality show shyt. The only thing missing are the confessionals.

:mjcry: @ the writer's strike stopping production on this and every other show but somehow it leads to us getting 60% more Chi episodes.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They really got Kevin and Bakari become fat chick thrillers. They're gonna tell us eventually how it was destiny for Kev and Maisha because a whole crew let him live to go see her.

Maisha gotta be top customer at Smokey's the way she eating.

Emmett, no excuse for being as naive as he is. What more did he want? These are the storylines we see on TNBC and shyt.

I've had Poppa in my Chi Death Pool since season 1. I feel like something gotta give.

So Trig changing his shirt won him an election? That new chief of staff gonna ruin Trig's life.

Douda got the top heel push again I see.

Only real positive is that Lena is tryna intertwine everything and everyone the way it was earlier. Basically subbed out Eazy E and Ronnie for Douda and Trig, but in the process, the story gets harder to believe. I have to suspend way too much logic to believe that everyone in some way will be around someone who fukked them over and life is good, especially the kids. They don't let shyt go.

:laugh: @ Bakari dressing like Tariq from Power now.

These roundtables Lena be setting up now among the women and the men and to a lesser extent the kids are straight up reality show shyt. The only thing missing are the confessionals.

:mjcry: @ the writer's strike stopping production on this and every other show but somehow it leads to us getting 60% more Chi episodes.
We smoking on that Poppa pack soon. Won't post it (dont feel like doing spoilers tags) but the show titles give a clue.