“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
They had Jada looking like Harriet Tubman during that scene at Smokeys :dahell: Emmett finally reached his boiling point with complaining ass Keisha. No amount of party dip nor good p*ssy can make her character bearable :hhh: Big ass Nuck running around as an orderlie had me :laff:

Thank you Keisha been annoying and taking her shyt out on Emmett

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
-Not Bakari dripping wisdom
- casually run a chicken joint while you got a drug kingpin on yo ass brehs
- writing is still toilet water
-i forgot how doofy Emmett was
-Nurse Nuck gotta relax
-why Douda
spying on Bakari

-Jake need to study the Doofy Things Emmett Did Handbook
-Did Zay get zesty just for this part of the season?

Yooo I thought I was the only nikka that noticed that shyt. Dude was coming off mad zesty/moist/weird in just about every interaction he had in that episode.

Never noticed earlier, but got damn. :mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
why in the hell was kevin written out of the show???? :why:

shyt literally makes no sense.
He didn’t want to come back.

He been on that show sense he was a little kid. He was done.

It’s the same reason the Stranger Things kids want the show to end. Same with Harry Potter.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

It’s the same reason the Stranger Things kids want the show to end. Same with Harry Potter.

they allergic to money? like getting placed into leading roles on hit shows is that simple.

at least the black kid on stranger things......I have seen him in a number of movies.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
they allergic to money? like getting placed into leading roles on hit shows is that simple.

at least the black kid on stranger things......I have seen him in a number of movies.

He’s only 19. He was in 3 projects last year, but maybe he wants to do other things. :manny:

And the way people rippin the show in this thread, can you blame him for leaving?

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness

Nah he drew the line once they got rid of the moon girl and they had him all hugged up with My'esha 😂😂😂😂

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nah he drew the line once they got rid of the moon girl and they had him all hugged up with My'esha 😂😂😂😂

Nah, I think once he decided he didn't want to come back, I think his vision was for him and moon girl to ride off into the sunset on the west coast.

But the producers :troll: him on the way out by getting rid of her and putting this character by with My'esha.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Ok I’m caught up. This show is still stupid. Went from having a story S1-2 to meandering and becoming a snapshot of random life events in Chicago to now we’re back on mayor douda super thug. No way a nikka like that doesn’t get smoked in fukking chicago

And how the hell did Nina just let Dre “go”, they’re married, and ol girl was married, both of them just openly cheating or did a divorce happen we don’t know about?

And this past episode with them ham handedly trying to make it seem shameful that most people just pretend to be straight they’re whole lives…like huh? :dead:

Ok, now to read thru some of this thread