“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
douda was the mayor of chicago a couple of seasons ago, and now he's nino brown :russ:

new-jack-city-sit-down.gif

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
this show looks DRASTICALLY different than prior seasons. everyone got fancy cribs, fresh haircuts, expensive weave and are successful business owners. the show is essentially unrecognizeable right now.
Douda has regular, degular P Stones walking around in $3,000 custom Armani suits. Shiiiiiiit, I'm about to start gang bangin' so I can get one, too!

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
this show looks DRASTICALLY different than prior seasons. everyone got fancy cribs, fresh haircuts, expensive weave and are successful business owners. the show is essentially unrecognizeable right now.
They fly but that shyt is extreme for a bunch of mfkas who are supposed to be struggling

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
why in the hell was kevin written out of the show???? :why:

shyt literally makes no sense.

I think he was trying to move on, it seemed the overall story shifted when it got off Brandon to him to now trig and his gay love and life

douda was the mayor of chicago a couple of seasons ago, and now he's nino brown :russ:

new-jack-city-sit-down.gif

He been nino, but it’s wild his political career is an afterthought, shyt wild

It’s different