“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Gemma whole arch is stupid, she went from black power, to trying to be a manager at 18
That stud gon lick the lining out of her and hit her with tha strap

Keshia mad at everyone and everything while emmit working his ass off, the chi does this thing where folks get in their feelings without ever communicating til it blows up, i can see this story blowing up

Emmit baby momma being extra too “we gotta get this grow house” without contributing shyt, knowing he had a fukked up relationship with his mom

Douda being slimy as usual
So you’re saying Keisha doesn’t have a right to be upset? Emmitt doing dumb shyt behind her back. Tiff tried to fukk with Emmitt behind her back. She got kidnapped, raped and hand the rapists baby. She couldn’t go to school and pursue her dreams. And she stuck raising not only her her kid, but Emmitt’s kids as well. And she’s in her early 20’s. Her life is pretty much over.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
So you’re saying Keisha doesn’t have a right to be upset? Emmitt doing dumb shyt behind her back. Tiff tried to fukk with Emmitt behind her back. She got kidnapped, raped and hand the rapists baby. She couldn’t go to school and pursue her dreams. And she stuck raising not only her her kid, but Emmitt’s kids as well. And she’s in her early 20’s. Her life is pretty much over.

Choosing to have a baby was her choice
Choosing to seriously date Em was a choice

Now em was working and managing smokies and staying on the straight and narrow, and she’s mad at her life and choices taking it out on emmit

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Renewed again :mindblown:

giphy.gif

I'm tired of watching this shyt :damn: