The Chase For The Real Stanley Cup: 2024 Cup Playoffs Thread

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
The little bit of McDavid and Draisaitl criticism out there is hilarious. They have been carrying the Oilers for years now. Sure they’re in their prime, but so is the entire super deep Panthers roster that cakewalked to the finals. Meanwhile McDavid and Draisaitl been playing with max intensity since November just trying to get their team back into a comfortable playoff spot, and McDavid still managed to put up Gretzky numbers in the playoffs :mjlol:

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Feeling positive, not too dejected about this
06 loss to Carolina was really tough because Pronger left right after

This time Drai said he thinks Connor is the best player ever, Connor is leading, crushing Gretzky records and closer to winning than ever
High chance we'll re-sign Connor, Drai and Bouch to 40M/ year as reported by Seravelli
With the cap going up, Kane likely gone and Campbell bought out this gives enough space to get the complementing pieces in place.

We've lost to the cup winners 3 years in a row now (Avs, Vegas, Panthers). I think this all adds up to some deep fukking runs the next few years

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I'm always baffled at how many Canadian hockey fans just want the Stanley Cup going to a Canadian team no matter what.

How can you be a Leafs fans and want the Habs to win the Stanley Cup if they faced a U.S. based team? How can you be a Calgary fan and want the Oliers to win?:mindblown:.

It's more absurd than SEC pride.