The Chase For The Real Stanley Cup: 2024 Cup Playoffs Thread

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Im selfish, I want the Toronto maple leafs to be the first Canadian-based NHL team to bring back Lord’s Stanley Cup to its rightful home(Canada) since the 1992-93 montreal canadiens. I don’t even mind the Edmonton Oilers- I actually hate the panthers much more but I’m reluctantly picking the Florida Panthers to win the finals in 6 games and get their first ever Stanley cup. The dynamic duo of McDavid and Draisaitl will win two games for Edmonton just because of their exceptional offensive talent. The oilers power-play is so powerful. The Panthers penalty kill is so efficient.

the Panthers are built for the playoffs. In this finals, They are the most balanced team, the better puck moving/passing team, the more physical team, the better forechecking/backchecking team the more experienced team, the better transition team, the better counter attack team, the grittier/more aggressive/nastier team, the much better defensive team and they have definitely the advantage in goaltending. Sergei Bobrovsky > Stuart Skinner.

Both teams are fast, skate hard, are Offensively talented up front and are fun To watch. This will be a good Stanley cup championship series.

Last edited:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Bobrovsky just denied Ryan nugent- Hopkins. What a great save it was