The Chase For The Real Stanley Cup: 2024 Cup Playoffs Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nice to have the extra travel day in between flying. At almost 4100km between the cities it's the longest distance between SCF opponents in NHL history

Also nice to have a week of rest for Kaner, need a big series from him if the Oil want a shot at the physical Panthers

Will the Perry curse be lifted? 5th team he's going to the finals with, only won with the 1st :wow:

After Skinner stealing games and the Oilers shutting down top offensive players the last 3 series, everyone who's been saying the Oilers don't have a #1 goaltender or can't play team D can:

play la bamba baby

As a kid I was an oilers fan always have a little bit of love for them.

A lot of haters out there but the oilers did it, were dead last in the league at one point and clawed their way back without making any moves except for sending campbell to the minors. Bouchard is up there with cale makar now and be on team canada :yeshrug:. Can't believe the leafs let my breh hyman go like that.

What's crazy is a guy like evander kane been banged up all year just imagine when he's back to normal for his reg 30 goals. PLus reaching teh cup there is no way draisatl would walk like haters thought he would. I expect oilers to sign leon and evan in the offseason

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Screenshot-2024-06-03-091312.png

it worked :heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Stuff like this is why the NHL is 2nd rate sports league imo. This is dumb gladiator hockey culture stuff of playing through severe injuries not only worsens your team, but is an inherent legal risk.

pansification ofthe game :troll:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
this us presentation is trash

sean mcdonough :picard:

where my nikka bill clement