The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
I know this ain't popular on this board, but the Warriors and LeBron's rivalry ain't a real rivalry to me. When shyt was fair, LeBron beat them.

Nobody considers the Durant years fair outside of Warriors fans and Durant stans. That was bulljive and we all knew it.

Second best player in the NBA joins a 73 win team that just beat him? Come on now. Look at the Warriors' salary issues right now-- you can't tell me that wasn't bs of the highest order.

When shyt was square, LeBron bodies these boys. You could have easily made the case Bron was Finals MVP in 2015, because he outplayed everyone on the floor, even though he was inefficient that series.

Bron beat them in 2016 in definitive fashion. Sent play-in Steph home with a three in his eye. Put him out the playoffs this year.

I don't consider this a real rivalry until the Warriors beat a healthy Bron team without stacking the deck like Yu-Gi-Oh :yeshrug:
Jordan my favorite player of all time and I always felt this way too. I can’t knock Lebron for losing against that team. . What the fukk chance he had . They admitted numerous times they knew they wouldn’t be able to beat that team again without KD

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
That’s wild if it end up being Lakers vs Celtics

But if it end up being Lakers vs Heat it will be #7 seed vs #8 seed :ohhh:

Hope its Lakers Vs Heat for the fukkery, storylines, narratives, and I want to see Butler get SOME type of hardware for all of his leadership and determination in literally dragging his team this far on a bum ankle. Even if its just the ECF MVP Trophy, he deserves SOMETHING.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Lebron’s gonna have to do what Kawhi couldn’t and KD wouldn’t

Send that European packing back to Yugoslavia or wherever he’s from

fukk Jokic
AD can’t take a single night easy to relax this series. No games under 20 with the caucasoid monster dropping 53 points on peoples heads and shyt. AD better show out every night like Jokic do

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
AD can’t take a single night easy to relax this series. No games under 20 with the caucasoid monster dropping 53 points on peoples heads and shyt. AD better show out every night like Jokic do
Lakers likely bring Wenyen and Bamba in to give him some chances to rest up. AD will be fine against jokic j got the lakers in 5-6

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
LeBron 3-1 against Curry in the post season/Play In with KD out of the equation :mjlol:. People actually have the nerve to act like KD wasn’t the difference smh
I think without Durant in the playoffs Lebron vs Steph might finally be 500
Also I know you not counting the play in

Daps
I think without Durant in the playoffs Lebron vs Steph might finally be 500
Also I know you not counting the play in
The Play In is win or go home they are playing hard to qualify for the post season so it shouldn’t be ignored. Either way he still has a winning record all things considered against Curry without KD to bail him out. Curry is not that guy

Daps
LeBron 3-1 against Curry in the post season/Play In with KD out of the equation :mjlol:. People actually have the nerve to act like KD wasn’t the difference smh
It's not like Bron didn't have AD or Kyrie or anything like that.

If AD was on the Warriors and Steph beat Bron I bet you'd be the first one to bring up how AD was named as a top-75 player of all-time.

Let's be honest here - this series was less about Bron beating Steph and more about how AD and the Lakers support cast outperformed the Warriors. Klay and Poole were a complete detriment to the team and they're supposed to be the main options on offense alongside Steph. Whereas almost everyone on the Lakers stepped up when they needed to.

Daps
It's not like Bron didn't have AD or Kyrie or anything like that.

If AD was on the Warriors and Steph beat Bron I bet you'd be the first one to bring up how AD was named as a top-75 player of all-time.

Let's be honest here - this series was less about Bron beating Steph and more about how AD and the Lakers support cast outperformed the Warriors. Klay and Poole were a complete detriment to the team and they're supposed to be the main options on offense alongside Steph. Whereas almost everyone on the Lakers stepped up when they needed to.
He had teammates that’s brand new information…

It’s a team game that’s breaking news..,

When the teams are on equal playing Field talent wise LeBron has beat Curry every time period