The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
They saying on ESPN he just keeping it real but that’s some fukked up shyt for your coach to say bout you :gucci:

That’s wild if it end up being Lakers vs Celtics

But if it end up being Lakers vs Heat it will be #7 seed vs #8 seed :ohhh:
Listen to the entire clip and not a piece bit from ESPN :unimpressed:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
It’s crazy that LeBron is responsible for ending the Warriors 73 win season in disappointment and also is now the first player to beat them in the playoffs with Kerr as the coach prior the finals

conversely the Warriors are the reason Bron only has 4 rings …they completely interrupted his era of would be dominance with their own greatness and can claim responsible on beating him in the finals 3 times

just an incredible rivalry with so many great moments and incredible talent… I hope they do a long docuseries on these two powerhouses at some point in the future

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It’s crazy that LeBron is responsible for ending the Warriors 73 win season in disappointment and also is now the first player to beat them in the playoffs with Kerr as the coach prior the finals

conversely the Warriors are the reason Bron only has 4 rings …they completely interrupted his era of would be dominance with their own greatness and can claim responsible on beating him in the finals 3 times

just an incredible rivalry with so many great moments and incredible talent… I hope they do a long docuseries on these two powerhouses at some point in the future

I know this ain't popular on this board, but the Warriors and LeBron's rivalry ain't a real rivalry to me. When shyt was fair, LeBron beat them.

Nobody considers the Durant years fair outside of Warriors fans and Durant stans. That was bulljive and we all knew it.

Second best player in the NBA joins a 73 win team that just beat him? Come on now. Look at the Warriors' salary issues right now-- you can't tell me that wasn't bs of the highest order.

When shyt was square, LeBron bodies these boys. You could have easily made the case Bron was Finals MVP in 2015, because he outplayed everyone on the floor, even though he was inefficient that series.

Bron beat them in 2016 in definitive fashion. Sent play-in Steph home with a three in his eye. Put him out the playoffs this year.

I don't consider this a real rivalry until the Warriors beat a healthy Bron team without stacking the deck like Yu-Gi-Oh :yeshrug:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline

Those Warriors with KD losses do not impact LeBron's legacy at all. Especially since LeBron's Cavs came back from 3-1 to beat them in the Finals..

Nobody takes those two KD chips serious.. they had 4 All-Stars in the starting lineup. KD made the defense collapse and they had the best 3-point shooters in the league wide open ready to shoot and whenever the Warriors looked like they'd shoot 3s the Cavs doubled and KD would be wide open...

There's a reason theres such a reaction to KD getting sent home by the Nuggets: because he can't do it without Steph, Klay and Draymond..