The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The Warriors owe $158 million next year to just Curry, Poole, Wiggins, and Thompson. No size to be had in that bunch and just streaky shooters. And Dray Green would be $28 million if he opts in.

They need an overhaul. At least 2 of these 5 gotta go
They can easily overhaul.. hell they could’ve easily revamped the roster by just adding a solid big like Dwight Howard when he was a FA or Boogie cousins… 2 big bodies to go with loon…

If they want to get ride of 2 off that list it would be Poole and Wiggins…. Get a legit #2 and have Klay come off the bench… Get some length and a solid big

Randoug

Superstar
Daps
The Warriors owe $158 million next year to just Curry, Poole, Wiggins, and Thompson. No size to be had in that bunch and just streaky shooters. And Dray Green would be $28 million if he opts in.

They need an overhaul. At least 2 of these 5 gotta go
Poole and Wiggins as a combo deal for Jaylen Browne and Al horford

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Yea, they're fuggin retarded.

Klay was always a #2 but, his shooting ability made him a stretch #1B at times.

He has regressed badly to being a third option, possibly a fourth option. Dray is just there for hustle plays, defense and playmaking.

Steph needs a real running mate immediately. A player like Jaylen Brown would have been a big help to him this series.

If they can keep them for low, go for it, but I suspect they're both gonna be kept for 20+ mill a year :mjlol:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
NsvK3t5.jpg
I really questioned if this nikka got in the game.. Klay wtfff :mjlol: