The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I dink jorduhn poole huhz lozt uhl cuhfideence... Wowldn't be zhocked if kerr pulz him uhfter he mizzez 2 zhotz in uh row in guhme 5 becuhuze he iz juzt down buhd right now.

good pups

Pro
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::francis: Still can’t get over the dumbass sequence of dray literally passing the ball to the lakers and then curry just chucking the ball to the sidelines
only way it could've been dumber is if Steph had done a little somersault while chucking it out

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I keep hearing these "Foot off the gas for game 5" people, but I don't think LeBron is going to let them. He knows more than anyone that you have to keep your foot on the gas here. Suns/Nuggets is hitting 7 at this point, so it's not like you won't get the rest there.
This Sounds like a hubie Brown quote

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
No need to talk about the refs when they let both teams dictate the result. They didn't unnecessarily get involved. As a fan, that's all you can hope for.

20-12 FT advantage to LA reflects how evenly the game was called.

:yeshrug:

have you been complaining about the free throw discrepancy in games 1 and 3? when did you turn into a biased stan Gil. smh