The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Poole Party was his Linsanity run. Steph deserve a rehaul. He was the best offensive player on the floor by far and carried the offense even though he choked bad in the end. I think he 0/12 on shots to tie or take the lead in the last 45 seconds now.

His defense was also really bad. LA offense was sinkin and they just started huntin that nikka with Reaves in the 3rd and then Lonnie in the 4th and gave em life. Steph has played with some of the most stacked defensive rosters ever but he always was the weak link even gettin benched end of games by Kerr for defensive purposes.

:picard:

I think they dealin Dray and just gwan all in on offense.

Can make the case Bron (so far) is having another series where he's outplaying Steph. Or at least playing him to a draw. @jaydawg08

Steph's Gamescore so far this series 18.7
Bron's Gamescore so far this series 18.5 (One of the lowest in a series ever)

And then throw in Bron's superior defense this series..

Steph's had the best game . And might light it up game 5 though.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Started with Wiseman now we here :heh:

Started with Wiseman and the whole team is ending here :heh:
Myers don't get enough heat for completely throwing away a supposed to be franchise player.

Number 2 pick is a pick you build a team around...should have been the next person they turn the franchise over to after Steph...

Now they going to be trash when he retires...Myers will be long gone...

Imagine if the Spurs had drafted Duncan to replace D-Rob but Duncan completely busted :wow:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Lakers are on a mission and the Warriors basically hate each other. I would be surprised if they can win another game