The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Lakers wont take it for granted like the Warriors did
Yeah, I keep hearing these "Foot off the gas for game 5" people, but I don't think LeBron is going to let them. He knows more than anyone that you have to keep your foot on the gas here. Suns/Nuggets is hitting 7 at this point, so it's not like you won't get the rest there.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah, I keep hearing these "Foot off the gas for game 5" people, but I don't think LeBron is going to let them. He knows more than anyone that you have to keep your foot on the gas here. Suns/Nuggets is hitting 7 at this point, so it's not like you won't get the rest there.
I think Suns/Nuggets over in 6. No way the Suns can keep shooting at this clip. The shyt they are doing is Absurd.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
How are we down 3-1 man! Gagged two whole playoff games on some regular season type bullshyt . Why didn't Steph just attack the basket man:snoop:

Steph overall is a clutch player, but I do not trust him in a winner takes all scenario. His judgement is bad, still

Welp, is what it is, just gonna have to give Bron a double dose of what he and the Cavs did in '16, lets go :yeshrug:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
How are we down 3-1 man! Gagged two whole playoff games on some regular season type bullshyt . Why didn't Steph just attack the basket man:snoop:

Steph overall is a clutch player, but I do not trust him in a winner takes all scenario. His judgement is bad, still

Welp, is what it is, just gonna have to give Bron a double dose of what he and the Cavs did in '16, lets go :yeshrug:
He clutch...its just that if you don't trust him to be clutch when you in a clutch situation :pachaha:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Poole's downfall is crazy
I mean he was never worth what they gave him but this man has put on a Guangdong Tigers mixtape for the ages this playoffs
The turnovers yesterday were crazy he threw the ball in the air for no reason and did the same shyt again later in the game