The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
but yeah Looney would know to run for the lob on this. J.Green aint got the chemistry for that yet
tY3rKvg.gif
Where you get these in game gifs my man?

:feedme:

Daps
Y'all made 21 3's and lose your not concerned at all? Kings don't have a LeBron he gone have these boys ready must win for u guys Thursday
Read again….the pressure is on! I don't see Lakers losing at home. This ain'no fukkin Sabonis, Barnes and 'em.

You stay underestimating this team..but you will
Learn

The hard way

(AGAIN!)
This isn't about underestimating the Lakers, this is about not overreacting to what happened in Game 1.
I'm not overreacting y'all made 21 three's in lost. I asked was you not concerned about that. I should neg you for that dumb ass post about the warriors coming off a seven game series when they gone get the same amount of rest every game against the Lakers. You know y'all in trouble
Don't overreact to what happens in Game 1. How many times do I need to say it?

:manny:
That means the Warriors will have to change their entire game plan if they wanna shoot as many free throws; not happening. Plus they don't have the players for that. Their best chance is if the Lakers get to the free throw line less or get 3-point happy…
This is why there should be no overreactions to Game 1.

GS will adjust and they'll find other ways to score. If there's one thing the last decade should have told you is that this team always finds a way to get back into a series. Now, of course, that doesn't mean they're going to win, it just means that once they counter it'll be up to the Lakers to do the same. It'd be wrong to think that every game from this point forward will play out as it did in Game 1.

I don't think we'll truly know the end gameplan for either team until we get to Game 6/7. I expect it to go at least six.
I did try to tell y'all Bron stans not to jump out the window after Game 1.

:hubie:

There'll be plenty more twists and turns to come. It's up to the Lakers to find a counter now.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Poole out there like a make a wish kid :laff:
You said a thing. 🤣

Either that or he has blackmail video on Lacob.

Even if he scores 30 he's only a break even traffic cone. Mr Net Negative.

Shout out to Coach Kerr for sitting baby Bambi down in the 2nd half.

Need to demote that fool to the halftime show crew, where he can shoot all the yolo halfcourt shots he wants.

Daps
They were making steph actually have to take the ball the length of the court…then have to run a pick n roll action just to get a good shot off. That’s horrible for him in the long run…he doesn’t play like that.

That’s some exquisite defense by
Vando….
You mean Steph struggles to bring the ball up and set up the offense like a True point guard? :dwillhuh:

Steph can do it all.

If the game requires him to be a scorer - he can do it. If the game requires him to be a playmaker/setting the table for his teammates - he can do it.

:umad:

Daps
Yeah, it's only been one game, but the Lakers just took home court advantage from Golden State, and they struggle to win road games. They now have to win three games on the Lakers' floor to win this series.

They just got three players to hit six threes each AND LeBron had a sub-optimal performance and STILL lost at home.

The Warriors are in trouble :manny:
Bron stans, y'all.

:wow:

Daps
Dray did a good job of getting into ADs legs, and they were collapsing faster. AD could be more patient and maybe back him down but that's not really his game
Definitely ain't his game.

Even legit 5s have a hard time backing down Dray with his lower center of gravity, footwork and hands. Players with AD's physique and face-up play have a hard time with Dray because of how physical and smart he is. LA is going to have to run off-ball actions for AD, cutting to the rim and make him more of a vertical threat to stop Dray's advantage on defense. Dray can't leap with AD, so they're going to have to capitalize on that.

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its not even about ad missing shots that he usually makes, its the fact draymond made him a passenger for most of the game where hes not getting as many easy looks and hes not getting up as many shots overall. in the 2nd half of game 1 he missed every shot he took outside of the restricted area. game 2 he went 2-8 outside the restricted area. game 1, lebron and ad had 6 combined offensive rebounds, in game 2 they had 1. ad shot poorly in the 1st qtr 1-4 and the lakers still had a 7pt lead. ad shot 4-7 in quarters 2 and 3 yet the lakers had their worst back to back scoring quarters so far in the series scoring 47pts so its not about him simply making more of the shots that he took.