The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Outstanding response from the Warriors. On to Game 3...

Anthony Davis is one of the most confounding superstars ever. I've never seen a guy just go from dominant to pedestrian as often as he does. Some real 9th wonder of the world type shyt...
Dray happened. That's what happened.

Writing was on the wall in the 4th quarter of Game 1 when Dray had him on lock.

Daps
My only fear is if GS grows some balls and sits Draymond more. If you’re gonna play the big 90s lineup and still get slaughtered in the paint then again, WTF IS DRAYMOND’S PURPOSE

‘Well he a playmaker :mjgrin:‘. Right bc Steph can’t do that.:beli: That 14-0 run was with Steph on ball. Also Poole had 6 assists himself by beating their guards off the dribble .

They don’t need Draymond fr. Didnt need him last year either. His value has always been 1) as small ball center, and 2) when he at least will take open 3s. Now he’s neither. Use more wiggins at the 4 and Draymond gets most of his minutes as Looney’s backup….unless this HOF Goat defender wanna guard AD? :lolbron: That is what he there for right?:wtf:
Look at this dumbass nxgga thoroughly embarrasses himself multiple times in the same post.

:picard:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Shout out to klay

I bad mouthed him last game

Excellent today
Whoa. That's crazy right there.
bmerpxyghuyg7qfz541h.png

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Dray happened. That's what happened.

Writing was on the wall in the 4th quarter of Game 1 when Dray had him on lock.
Did you actually watch the game? I can think of 1 situation where Dray did a great job stripping the ball 1v1, but other than that AD had some GREAT looks at the basket in the midrange/push shots and just missed them all

Daps
Did you actually watch the game? I can think of 1 situation where Dray did a great job stripping the ball 1v1, but other than that AD had some GREAT looks at the basket in the midrange/push shots and just missed them all
It seems you didn't, because Dray was shutting him down throughout the entire game; he was missing those looks because Dray was making him work for it. On the other side of the ball he completely outplayed AD too. But you wanna stick out your bird chest after Game 1 talking about how GS don't need him, saying they should grow some balls and bench him.

You're just a dumbass hater who once again ends up with egg all over your face. Why don't you tell us again how Wiseman can do everything Dray does in his sleep?

:mjgrin:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kerr made a big adjustment but the lakers rolled over in the third
Still reason why the lakers don’t finish this series in 5-6