The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
It seems you didn't, because Dray was shutting him down throughout the entire game; he was missing those looks because Dray was making him work for it. On the other side of the ball he completely outplayed AD too. But you wanna stick out your bird chest after Game 1 talking about how GS don't need him, saying they should grow some balls and bench him.

You're just a dumbass hater who once again ends up with egg all over your face. Why don't you tell us again how Wiseman can do everything Dray does in his sleep?

:mjgrin:
I'm actually convinced you're trolling. There's no other explanation. AD has some really good looks from the floor and just missed them consistently. There really wasn't much (besides that 1v1 stolen ball). Also I never said GS should bench Draymond lol, you're apparently having arguments with yourself.. Did you take your meds today?

Srs question

Also AD pretty much agrees and it's true. He missed some really good looks that he made last game.

Daps
I'm actually convinced you're trolling. There's no other explanation. AD has some really good looks from the floor and just missed them consistently. There really wasn't much (besides that 1v1 stolen ball). Also I never said GS should bench Draymond lol, you're apparently having arguments with yourself.. Did you take your meds today?

Srs question

Also AD pretty much agrees and it's true. He missed some really good looks that he made last game.

It was the other cat who said GS should bench Dray.

You said this:
Warriors have no matchup for AD,
Who is stopping AD on this roster?

Looney is too slow and Draymond is too small and would get in foul trouble
That 14-0 run they had in the 4th quarter of Game 1 was Dray at the 5. He took AD out of the game.

And these have already been posted -
Dray defending AD when he was on the Pelicans and on the Lakers

I'm convinced some of y'all cats don't even watch hoops. Dray's been one of the the most successful defenders on AD.
This version of AD, and having Bron/DLO as his PNR partner are not the same as those examples posted which were Pelicans AD.

They went on their run after AD and Bron basically didn't take a break nearly the entire 2nd half. It was mostly them missing some great bunnies at the rim. they got what they wanted, just didn't convert

I'm convinced you don't actually know anything about basketball or didn't watch the game
I been told you that Dray has been successful on AD in the past and you wanted to argue otherwise, saying he was too small and would get in foul trouble. I told you he shut down AD in the 4th quarter in Game 1 but you wanted to argue otherwise.

You learning the hard way now.

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Did you actually watch the game? I can think of 1 situation where Dray did a great job stripping the ball 1v1, but other than that AD had some GREAT looks at the basket in the midrange/push shots and just missed them all
This.

Draymond ain’t got shyt for AD. It’s offensively where Kerr made adjustments and did what I feared which is ensure there’s always 4 shooters on the court. There was no reason for them to a- use a 2 big lineup (unless 1 is J. Green), or 2- play GP2. Like at all. GS with 4 shooters at all times is their best bet. They just chose Draymond as the big instead of looney. But in LA, AD should feast

Daps
This.

Draymond ain’t got shyt for AD. It’s offensively where Kerr made adjustments and did what I feared which is ensure there’s always 4 shooters on the court. There was no reason for them to a- use a 2 big lineup (unless 1 is J. Green), or 2- play GP2. Like at all. GS with 4 shooters at all times is easy money. They just chose Draymond as the big instead of looney. In LA AD should feast
My only fear is if GS grows some balls and sits Draymond more. If you’re gonna play the big 90s lineup and still get slaughtered in the paint then again, WTF IS DRAYMOND’S PURPOSE

‘Well he a playmaker :mjgrin:‘. Right bc Steph can’t do that.:beli: That 14-0 run was with Steph on ball. Also Poole had 6 assists himself by beating their guards off the dribble .

They don’t need Draymond fr. Didnt need him last year either. His value has always been 1) as small ball center, and 2) when he at least will take open 3s. Now he’s neither. Use more wiggins at the 4 and Draymond gets most of his minutes as Looney’s backup….unless this HOF Goat defender wanna guard AD? :lolbron: That is what he there for right?:wtf:
STFU:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
It was the other cat who said GS should bench Dray.

You said this:

I been told you that Dray has been successful on AD in the past and you wanted to argue otherwise. I told you he shut down AD in the 4th quarter in Game 1 but you wanted to argue otherwise.

You learning the hard way now.

I honestly feel like I'm arguing with a mentally handicapped individual. AD was getting the same looks as he was getting in Game 1. He was missing shots and bunnies brah. The key change was what Kerr did to alter AD's defense

Edit: I see someone already mentioned that chit up top

Daps
I honestly feel like I'm arguing with a mentally handicapped individual. AD was getting the same looks as he was getting in Game 1. He was missing shots and bunnies brah. The key change was what Kerr did to alter AD's defense

He was missing shots because Dray had him flustered and was making him work for it; pushing up on him and not giving him space to get into his shot process.

He's done this for years. I literally posted multiple clips of Dray's defense on him, and you came with the bu-bu-but that's Pelicans AD.

Did you not see in Game 1 during the 4th quarter Dray contesting his shots and making him give up the ball?

You said this dumb shyt -
Who is stopping AD on this roster?

Looney is too slow and Draymond is too small and would get in foul trouble
You held this false belief because you don't know what you're talking about, and now are trying to come with this bu-bu-but he was just missing shots. When AD went off in the 1st quarter of Game 1, Looney was defending him (who doesn't offer the same resistance), but when Dray switched on him, that's when AD went quiet.

This has happened many times before; I've spoken about it for years in game threads when Dray and AD have matched up. Again, you'd know this if you knew what you were talking about.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Whoa. That's crazy right there.
bmerpxyghuyg7qfz541h.png
tNXMz9D.gif

Braman

Superstar
Daps

You are bruh. :francis: Everybody else gets exactly what you saying

Plus throw in the predictable ‘we got our split so we’ll just get blown out’ predictability.

Memphis-LA game 2, Milwaukee-miami game 2, Cleveland-Knicks games 2, Boston-Philly game 2. Philly is tbd, but in all those previous series the team that got blown out—-but got their split—- won the series :yeshrug: