The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
LeBron gets all the media attention, but respect and flowers are due to Anthony Davis.

He is one of the most underrated players in the league. A monster on both sides of the court. Another Laker legend at center.

A formidable foe, indeed.

I hope he (and everyone else) remains healthy for the duration of this series and playoffs.

:salute:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Warriors have no matchup for AD, but really it's gonna be to get him rest. I don't mind the Wenyen min and if needed the small ball 5 with Bron for some stretches to keep ADs min low

Him and Bron played HEAVY min in the 2nd half and that wasn't normal. It's part of the reason Warriors made their run. I said it in the game thread that Darvin was playing with fire doing it, and Lakers did enough to win the game.

LeBron isn't gonna shoot that poorly from the floor..... He will from 3, but he's gonna shoot 60-70% from 2's.

Austin is gonna have a game, Rui is gonna have a game, DS is gonna have another game, and DLO is gonna continue to get good looks.

Warriors just don't have the defense that the Grizz did to neutralize the Lakers.

Lakers played some GREAT defense all game long (besides those TBJ min and those 1st qt Austin ones), the Warriors were hitting some shots where you just say "we'll give you that. Hell of a make".

Can that continue for 4 out of the next 6 games? My answer is a definite no. Jordan Poole won't shoot like that, Steph will have an off game, and Klay continues to be not quite the same player

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
will-smith-wtf.gif

Of all the analogies in the world you could've used, this is what you landed on :mjtf:
Yep, congrats on the dap fishing.

Daps
You rarely see a team shot 51 3s and making 21 of them. Stop acting like they were getting hammered with no call. Lakers were going inside all game while GS was jacking up 3s. And Scust at people wishing injury on laker players so their team wins :scusthov:
It's hilarious how Lakers fans have been shytting on AD over the last few years for constantly getting injured (subsequently wanting him to get traded), but the moment someone else brings up his inability to stay healthy, it's turned into claims of "wishing injury" on him.

:lolbron:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The more I watch Poole play, the more sense it makes that Draymond knocked him the F out.

Not that I'm justifying violence, of course.

I'm justifying violence if I'm a Warriors fan, on some real shyt :manny:

Needs to break his jaw next time

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:yeshrug:

then Ham , shouldn’t even give Brown any minutes….
Klay made 6 3pts & half of them was against him - and he couldn’t have played more then 15mins

I don’t disagree, but the answer certainly isn’t giving bumsley more minutes. shyt, in a way I can even understand TBJ getting burn because in terms of matchup he’s more useful. Only other guy we got is Lonnie and he’s rustier than a beat down Studebaker.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Rarely do you see home team esp a defending champion home team be on the wrong side of 26 to 5 foul shots...

Maybe cause rarely do teams shoot 53 threes with only the occasional finesse move inside?

Sorry, but you don't getting calls on this weak shyt.