The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Given Bron’s basketball IQ, it’s baffling he insists on shooting dagger iso 3s in late and close situations.

Dray continues to be insufferable and without basic impulse control. The refs give him incredible leeway. His stupid ass should’ve been tossed. His inability to generate a bucket 1-5 feet from the rim is confounding and disgusting.

Steph shot the Warriors back into the game, but his drives to the rim lacked purpose and he paid for that. That last one right into AD was absurd.

Klay doesn’t seem to have that extra gear anymore.

Poole’s defense and decision-making are shockingly poor. He’s a liability.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Vando played great but you gotta believe Curry adjusts and starts taking some of those midrange looks they’re giving him with that drop coverage

Nah. Vando like 6'9 Curry has to work extremely hard to get a little space. Curry isn't young anymore either. He paced himself all game and still could barely get shots off against Vando in the 4th.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
GS just came off a Game 7 the other night. Lakers had a longer break, so it only stood to reason they'd have more energy for this. Warriors more likely needed a game to recalibrate, and they know Game 2 is a must-win so that should reflect in their performance next game.
Yeah I forgot about that game 7 lol. I still got Warriors winning the series anyway in 6. I don’t care who wins either.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Really hate this team sometimes

I hate dray
Hate poole now
Hate these dudes
Dead ass man. I swear I look at this team now as a bunch of badass kids, and Steph the easy going laid back Father who from time to time has to raise his voice to straighten em out. And that includes EVERYBODY

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Steph looked annoyed at the last shot

As he should be… Too many times this season he’s trying to complete to be a 3rd splash bro.. it’s like you can’t shoot like Steph and Klay just be you.. realize your strengths of getting to the basket at will and let that open up your outside shot..

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Given Bron’s basketball IQ, it’s baffling he insists on shooting dagger iso 3s in late and close situations.

Dray continues to be insufferable and without basic impulse control. The refs give him incredible leeway. His stupid ass should’ve been tossed. His inability to generate a bucket 1-5 feet from the rim is confounding and disgusting.

Steph shot the Warriors back into the game, but his drives to the rim lacked purpose and he paid for that. That last one right into AD was absurd.

Klay doesn’t seem to have that extra gear anymore.

Poole’s defense and decision-making are shockingly poor. He’s a liability.
Bron's foot is still bothering him

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Lakers not losing 4 of the next 6 games, which is what SF needs to win, to win the series. LA hasn't lost 4-in-6 since pre-trades (February 13 when they fell to 26-32)...

They keep showing dudes this is a different team over the last damn near 3 months. We needed the first game in SF. Got it. They not losing 4-in-6...

We struggle in transition D but this is Championship level defense otherwise in the half court. LA has the personnel to get versatile and creative with how they deploy assignments. AD is obviously the linchpin of this defense but credit is due to everyone---->Schroder made a couple mistakes but he's a dog ass defensive point; D'Lo is a net neutral defender when he's playing with all these elite defenders, he not getting embarrassed; LeBron's O has been suffering but his defense has been A-level all playoffs; Vanderbilt can defend the rim and the perimeter; Reaves is a hustler on D even when he's struggling on O; Rui is above average...

This is the most versatile 7-man defensive unit remaining in The Tournament. It's clearly championship level and if they continue to advance the D will be what carries them...

The shots for LA will fall. They have continued to show the ability to win when their own offense lulls. But this gotdamn defense travels game to game...
We? Arent u a Kings fan?

:mjlol:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Bron went 9/24 playing 40 mins and Rui got 11 fukkin minutes. What the hell is Ham thinking
Reaves starts on klay, Vando on Steph.

Troy brown is relief on klay, and Schroeder is relief on Steph

I could be wrong but i don’t think Rui’s strength is chasing on D. Unless Brown keeps making boneheaded mistakes on klay this won’t be a big Rui series