Veteran
Daps
EdFw-oHUwAIYfjr.jpg

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Remember last season, Bill Simmons and Dave Jacoby were doing a challenge podcast? They're not doing it anymore, but I guess it was a trial run to see if people would listen to a challenge pod on their network because now there's a Ringer Reality TV Podcast where Johnny Bananas recaps each episode (and then they touch on other shows too, but the Challenge gets a standalone episode).

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Paramount is pulling rank on casting now, half the cast must be international with American and British players sprinkled in.

That was a bad first challenge and the eliminations have sucked but I expect the challenges and eliminations to improve. We know we getting a hall brawl.
I'm done with Hall Brawl. 37 seasons, 30 of them I think had eliminations (the challenges didn't do eliminations early on.) just switch it up.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I'm done with Hall Brawl. 37 seasons, 30 of them I think had eliminations (the challenges didn't do eliminations early on.) just switch it up.
They didn't even do a hall brawl on all stars

But y'all so unsatisfied

First you want the elimination or challenges to be simple then y'all don't, make up y'all mind

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They didn't even do a hall brawl on all stars

But y'all so unsatisfied

First you want the elimination or challenges to be simple then y'all don't, make up y'all mind
They couldn’t do a Hall Brawl with them old mufukkas lol.

On another note, I don’t know Kyle was a type 1 diabetic. Makes more sense why he’s always ultra on edge whenever he gets put into elimination by surprise.