The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
If you black and look like Leroy..... what other bytches you fukking?:usure:

BLM Jennye ain’t walking through them challenge doors:mjgrin:

And Nanny got you in friend zone:bryan:
No homo, he not an ugly dude lol. It ain't like he Josh or one handed Jordan lmao.

Wait......did he smash that muppet mouth racist Jennye? Lol.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
No homo, he not an ugly dude lol. It ain't like he Josh or one handed Jordan lmao.

Wait......did he smash that muppet mouth racist Jennye? Lol.

He smashed the southern Jennye, yes. And she ain’t racist.

She was one of the main chicks that was coming for Camilla hard and exposing her both on the show and on social media.

That’s why I call her BLM Jennye:russ:

I don’t recall her being racist, quite the opposite :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Its jemmye, can't believe we discussing that ho

Man.... look..... if y’all was season by season away in foreign countries doing this shyt with many of the same folks

And between EVERY challenge and elimination they let y’all get out at night just to go to the local bar to have a few drinks and food.

And you sitting at the bar alone or in a group that really ain’t stunting you like that or gossiping/scheming on some other shyt.

And Jemmye (my bad I was spelling her name wrong) sits down beside you and starts being friendly or flirtatious with you or giving you the sign she DTF.:youngsabo:

You eventually gonna no need in fighting it.

Hell if I was your boy on the challenge and peeped that she wanna give you the drawls..... even Id be like “nicca you better hit that”:ooh:

:shaq::shaq::shaq::mjlit::mjlit::mjlit::mjlit:

Last edited:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm binging AYTO just to see where some of the players came on and I saw Tori throwing it back :takedat:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Since he has horrible taste in pretty much everything else in life, it shouldn’t surprise me that @Bryan Danielson thinks Jemmye is fukkable. But yet here I am, surprised. I’ve never seen anyone claim they would fukk that weird looking bytch.

also, based solely off looks, I’m taking Bay over Kam all day.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
If you black and look like Leroy..... what other bytches you fukking?:usure:

BLM Jennye ain’t walking through them challenge doors:mjgrin:

And Nanny got you in friend zone:bryan:

I remember in Jemmyes season of real world she was messing wit a ncaa baller from her univ sum div1 kid.

Also remember she sd she don't mess wit white dudes, knight as her first cac. She luvs da brehs

Sum of y'all must not have watched leroys season of real world Vegas, she was smashin a ting in da house n had nxt tings lined up too. And the first few seasons of challenges he was jus like Cory, bz smashin thots instead of tryin 2 win.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Since he has horrible taste in pretty much everything else in life, it shouldn’t surprise me that @Bryan Danielson thinks Jemmye is fukkable. But yet here I am, surprised. I’ve never seen anyone claim they would fukk that weird looking bytch.

also, based solely off looks, I’m taking Bay over Kam all day.

Damn ho!:mjtf:

I didn’t say I would! Nor did I say she was like top 5 or 10?:dwillhuh:

I was specifically talking to the homey and I said if HE was a Leroy looking ass dude:gucci:

Let’s not sit here and pretend Leroy ain’t over achieve with Kam:rudy:

Over the top broads in the house, no shyt go with them.

But if the options was say big lip diesel Brit Jenny, MAGA bytch Ashley, and that crazy ass dark brunette broad with the freckles that always be causing drama..... then

giphy.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
On these Challenges Jemmye was looking busted. Bug eyed and slack jawed with an overbite. Most likely angles and lighting but nowadays she aint looking too bad.