Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
hyws3GT.jpg

:takedat:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I forgot to post this here. I posted it in one of the several Sasha/Mercedes hate threads on here and the beards couldn't refute it. :wow:

From an interview with Sports Illustrated

The investment in Moné quickly paid off. New Japan executives celebrated when Wrestle Kingdom 17 achieved its highest-ever international viewership, as well as 40,000 new subscribers to the New Japan streaming service. Moné boosted international ticket sales for Sakura Genesis, and she now continues to cement herself as a global draw.

“This isn’t just for me,” says Moné. “This is for the future. It’s for every girl that has a dream. I’m showing the world you can achieve feats that no one else has done before.

“I want to set the same example. There are so many places where you can wrestle and make your voice heard.”

Moné is well accustomed to globetrotting. Yet this expedition is different, as she intends to wrestle primarily in Japan.

On wrestling in Japan:

To the contrary, she stated that she is learning Japanese and seeking a more permanent residence.

“The rumors are so far from the truth,” says Moné. “If it’s not coming from me or my voice, then how does anyone else know my business? None of it is true unless it is coming from me. It’s just a reminder that I’m a conversation starter.”

Fully immersing herself in Japanese culture and the way of life is another goal for Moné.

“This is my new home,” says Moné. “I’m embracing the way of life. I’m riding the train, I’m eating the food. I’m not here for a quick second. I have a kitchen in my apartment, but when I go out, I’m eating yakiniku. It’s this amazing barbecue. I’ve been enjoying everything. The pancakes are amazing, too.

“This has become my second home. And I’m committed to staying here to make history.”

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I forgot to post this here. I posted it in one of the several Sasha/Mercedes hate threads on here and the beards couldn't refute it. :wow:

From an interview with Sports Illustrated

The investment in Moné quickly paid off. New Japan executives celebrated when Wrestle Kingdom 17 achieved its highest-ever international viewership, as well as 40,000 new subscribers to the New Japan streaming service. Moné boosted international ticket sales for Sakura Genesis, and she now continues to cement herself as a global draw.
Mercedes = Moné :wow: