The CEO Mercedes Mone Appreciation Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
icpjhxbz5gua1.jpg

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
It's not even that deep either. They were both average looking nerds/dorks. Mercedes happen to get picked by the WWE and went through the machine and elevated her looks. Make no mistake, she is still a nerd underneath it all.
Nah Sasha looked good as fukk before she got to WWE

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
Remember, she’s only 31 and always talked about wrestling in Japan being her dream.

I can see her being there for a couple of years before coming back to the states for that part time bag.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Remember, she’s only 31 and always talked about wrestling in Japan being her dream.

I can see her being there for a couple of years before coming back to the states for that part time bag.
Work your way up to eventually becoming the Black, female version of Kenny Omega brehettes

AEW and WWEndeavor gon offer up the bags and Freddie Prinze Jr. gon come thru with his promotion and financial backers on some “Not so fast!” :ufdup:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Might have at least something to do with The Mandalorian finale.

She had some more dialogue, she had an action sequence, she was front and center when they took back Mandalore

Don't tell nobody though @Norrin Radd they get butthurt around here if you say she's doing well on her own :lolbron:
Some people hate to see a black woman shine :francis: