wB5WK9s.jpg

ZotTJiO.jpg

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Random thoughts:

-I’m not at all mad at Sasha’s mainstream success. Makes one think tho, if she absolutely had to rely on rasslin’ and nothing else, they type of OF content we could’ve potentially gotten :banderas:

-I might’ve said this before, but damn Mercedes is a real one for not cheating on Mikaze. Got married to dude, still with him…I know she’s a geek at heart, but you know some of those types eat up admiration and attention that they didn’t get in the past as a undesirable

-That being said, if Mikaze were to nut up and cheat on Mercedes…first off, he’d eventually bytch up and spill the beans unprovoked, and second, I knooow Sasha would straight tear his ass up: “Yooou! have the Nerve! to cheat on ME?!?” :martin::demonic::ufdup:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Random thoughts:

-I’m not at all mad at Sasha’s mainstream success. Makes one think tho, if she absolutely had to rely on rasslin’ and nothing else, they type of OF content we could’ve potentially gotten :banderas:

-I might’ve said this before, but damn Mercedes is a real one for not cheating on Mikaze. Got married to dude, still with him…I know she’s a geek at heart, but you know some of those types eat up admiration and attention that they didn’t get in the past as a undesirable

-That being said, if Mikaze were to nut up and cheat on Mercedes…first off, he’d eventually bytch up and spill the beans unprovoked, and second, I knooow Sasha would straight tear his ass up: “Yooou! have the Nerve! to cheat on ME?!?” :martin::demonic::ufdup:
:dwillhuh: