The CEO Mercedes Mone Appreciation Thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
More than likely nothing but Sasha dropped her @SashaBanksWWE Twitter handle and goes by @MercedesVarnado now

She’s doing a lot of stuff outside WWE now so it makes sense to have two brands.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I still believe that report about her agent stating she's not accepting any bookings wrestling related until 2023. Let her and Naomi cook the scene until then

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
She still got SashaBanksWWE in her bio. I feel this being a non issue. Perhaps she lost the rights to her using it in her bio, perhaps she's fooling everyone, perhaps she wants to be known as Mercedes vernardo for now. Whatever

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
kqmqstsax3h51.png

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
More than likely nothing but Sasha dropped her @SashaBanksWWE Twitter handle and goes by @MercedesVarnado now

She’s doing a lot of stuff outside WWE now so it makes sense to have two brands.
She also put "game changed" in her bio (veiled reference to Game Changer Wrestling) and followed New Japan. Though it looks like she has changed her bio up since then and unfollowed New Japan.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
She still got SashaBanksWWE in her bio. I feel this being a non issue. Perhaps she lost the rights to her using it in her bio, perhaps she's fooling everyone, perhaps she wants to be known as Mercedes vernardo for now. Whatever
I think this actually is an issue, and I'll tell you why: Twitter name changes lose checkmarks, unless requested in advance, and that takes weeks.

She has been planning to go by her real name for quite some time, and that is a big change to commit to, one she likely decided around when the latest talks happened - timing lines up.

Instead of an imminent return, this is definitive proof she's committed to giving her own name star power, I don't see any WWE return ever involving a name change.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Don’t know if any one has mentioned this

But if her changing her twitter name indicates she’s def not coming back…

I would say she’s mentioned recently she wants to own her character going forward so maybe she wants to return under her real name?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Apparently she wants to own the name, and since WWE doesn't do that she's going by her real name until a new deal is reached. My guess is that she'll get something like what Punk got, and that's majority ownership of the name.