The CEO Mercedes Mone Appreciation Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Catching up on some matches from when I wasn't watching wrestling. With Sasha Banks in the news a lot, checked out her title match with Bailey from NXT Takeover that I heard was great. Match delivered, crowd was super hot and not knowing the context leading up they told a really good story in the ring. Great heel work from Sasha and had a spot I hadn't seen with the flip over the ref :wow:. Also Bailey to Belly is a great name for a wrestling move :ehh:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Catching up on some matches from when I wasn't watching wrestling. With Sasha Banks in the news a lot, checked out her title match with Bailey from NXT Takeover that I heard was great. Match delivered, crowd was super hot and not knowing the context leading up they told a really good story in the ring. Great heel work from Sasha and had a spot I hadn't seen with the flip over the ref :wow:. Also Bailey to Belly is a great name for a wrestling move :ehh:
NXT back in the day had such a high ceiling. Hopefully with the new regime getting back to recruiting the indies and what not more heavily it can get back to being like it was in the black and gold days.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
oYhflOy.gif

vwXp36x.gif

PVY9zpH.gif

ljZLU2q.gif