The CEO Mercedes Mone Appreciation Thread

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Sasha is GOAT level in the WWE women's division, plain and simple. I'll admit I'm not up on women's wrestling outside WWE, so I won't have that debate as I don't have enough knowledge. But if she's not in someone's top 5 for the E at this point, they're either extremely biased at best or an outright hater at worst.

Damn near every woman on the roster has had one of their best if not their absolute best match in the company with her. Moves merch like a motherfukker. Crazy crossover appeal. Can play heel or face. Resume full of fire matches. Main event presence and flair. Literally the only hole in her game is her promos, and she's even gotten better at that over time. She's the total package, and it's honestly wild to me that people still argue against her very clear talent.

Last edited:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Sasha is GOAT level in the WWE women's division, plain and simple. I'll admit I'm not up on women's wrestling outside WWE, so I won't have that debate as I don't have enough knowledge. But if she's not in someone's top 5 for the E at this point, they're either extremely biased at best or an outright hater at worst.

Damn near every woman on the roster has had one of their best if not their absolute best match in the company with her. Moves merch like a motherfukker. Crazy crossover appeal. Can play heel or face. Resume full of fire matches. Main event presence and flair. Literally the only hole in her game is her promos, and she's even gotten better at that over time. She's the total package, and it's honestly wild to me that people still argue against her very clear talent.
And she's only like 29 :wow:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
i think she lost some weight training for the Hell in a Cell with Bayley. She's cut up but i prefer her with another 10-15 lbs on. When she first came back with the blue hair :banderas:

BitesizedGrouchyFlyinglemur-size_restricted.gif

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I just wanna fukk her raw knock her up and never be seen again.

Last edited: