Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
iewgtzi0ff051.png

otmw7103ff051.png

Raw & Regret.

She need to stop fukkin around and come quarantine with me.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Oh boy. If this was that era where Playboy were handing out them cover story pictorials with the WWE women...I don’t mean to come off mannish but got damn :banderas:

That whole shyt about not showing everything and leaving something to the imagination? Well that shyt works for Sasha. Imagine peeling one of them tight outfits off your girl and have that shiny birthday suit of hers right in front of you. That sight alone would attack more hearts than Hitman and Anvil :ahh:

DragonZord

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mikaze doesn't deserve her. :mjcry:

She for real got to be cucking that dude and fukking half the locker room. Ain't no way he can possibly be satisfying her. I used to fukk with this stripper years back. Hot ass white girl who's boyfriend liked to watch her get fukked by black guys. He'd just sit there and tug on his dikk while I fukked her :russ:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
She for real got to be cucking that dude and fukking half the locker room. Ain't no way he can possibly be satisfying her. I used to fukk with this stripper years back. Hot ass white girl who's boyfriend liked to watch her get fukked by black guys. He'd just sit there and tug on his dikk while I fukked her :russ:
Why? Why would a superstar not a diva be cheating with the locker room? Is that your fantasy? She is a legit star and you think she want a wrestler? Jesus.

• Dap
Reactions: F K

DragonZord

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like it's so unbelievable that ugly dudes bag fine ass women

It's one thing for an ugly dude to fukk a fine ass woman once or twice. I ain't the best looking dude but I fukk some fine ass women. It's another to actually marry a fine ass woman who is as fukking fine as Sasha, AND she famous AND she rich too. I can't imagine why the fukk she with some dude who make spandex outfits for a living and probably don't make nowhere near as much as her. :patrice:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
It's one thing for an ugly dude to fukk a fine ass woman once or twice. I ain't the best looking dude but I fukk some fine ass women. It's another to actually marry a fine ass woman who is as fukking fine as Sasha, AND she famous AND she rich too. I can't imagine why the fukk she with some dude who make spandex outfits for a living and probably don't make nowhere near as much as her. :patrice:

"Love" and shes got a thing for Asian dudes