:takedat:

b6uY52L.gif

IAhwqxT.gif

oetzhdn.gif

M7dAW44.gif

bad bih :noah: :takedat:

b6Tk3e1.gif

she was looking :noah: at MITB

they need to end this bullshyt with her and Bayley already. Got her following Bayley around like that chick who used to roll with Whitley on A Different World

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
she was looking :noah: at MITB

they need to end this bullshyt with her and Bayley already. Got her following Bayley around like that chick who used to roll with Whitley on A Different World
I think it would’ve been dope if they had Sasha win MITB and with her always be with Bayley it would play into that paranoia in Bayley’s mind if she was going to go cash in at any moment. Leading to more and more issues between them until Sasha ultimately cashes in.

That’s what I’m doing in my universe in 2k
:yeshrug:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I think it would’ve been dope if they had Sasha win MITB and with her always be with Bayley it would play into that paranoia in Bayley’s mind if she was going to go cash in at any moment. Leading to more and more issues between them until Sasha ultimately cashes in.

That’s what I’m doing in my universe in 2k
:yeshrug:

Makes sense. A sight to behold...Bayley wondering if the same bytch she fukking with is gonna wack over the head with the case and call for the ref at any second.

Would be great to see how the crowd gradually reacts to that...although...:francis: