that made me throw in the towel
after 2 glasses.
9x48j4l.jpg

UKVu0t8.gif

Noted :mjlit:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
How do you feel the Coli has changed since you first joined? Do you feel it's better or worse?
The trolls have been replaced by whites
posing as black people with agendas.
It's alot of fakkits here.......cant say that
they are homosexuals but they are indeed fakkits.
I knew that alot of them hated women
but i'm not sure if it's because they dont
got access to vagina or if they never wanted it.
Overall it's the Coli.......We Created the Net.
UKVu0t8.gif

Daps
Reppin
St louis
If you were President for 100 days, what would you do @Cat piss martini
The rich would be forced to pay
their share,Reparations would be
paid to the ancestors of the ameriKKKan
slave,companies that hike up prices fukkin
up the economy would be taxed heavy.
companies with their hands in the exploitation
of Africa and other 3rd world countries would
be exposed and shunned from doing business
on Us soil.
Israel and ukraine wouldnt get shyt!!!
DNA testing would be mandatory at
child birth before government assisted.
I'd destroy redlining and white people
would feel the dread of me sitting in the
oval office for sure.
UKVu0t8.gif

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Here to give advice on Relationships,
Spirituality,Philosophy and just all around better living.
Mods sticky this because it's gonna be a Clitorious Event.
Phone Lines are Open!
woaFpDS.jpg

UKVu0t8.gif
Kinfolk! You know what it is*dap* ...speak on this dilemma fa me

I had this tenderoni , former hoe, she in her Kobe year, got with her on her Jordan yr. I lived with her for minute. She was kept naked and in the kitchen ,feel me... and besides the fukking and sucking I was God and Daddy all rolled up in one to her. She allowed me to do the mentoring thing wit her and put her on a path to being an upstanding member of society. (Driver's license, passport, insurance on her mom etc).She eventually gave up hoeing , enrolled in school but soon realized she would be setting herself up for failure dealing with me. She wasn't getting no money outta me and she was used to the money. I was also fukking too many bytches, besides the ones she agreed I could fukk...so she broke up on us and I showed her the way back to the streets to pursue her true purpose in life.
During this time apart we still kept in touch, one late night creep she invited me over and then thru social media on IG . However she kept monitoring my social and even threatened to fight any bytch liking my post. She would post pics of us on her stories and she seems tormented due to the fact I'm no longer with her and by me living my best life. The streets was not kind to her and she realizes that after she turn 25 it's downhill for a bytch and want that wholesome family life with a house , dog and a white picket fence.
Ok imma get to the question because I already know the answer to all this above ☝🏾 but chime in if you could if you got another gem to add
The question for you sir is should I get a 2 piece dark meat spicy at Popeyes or the wings?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Kinfolk! You know what it is*dap* ...speak on this dilemma fa me

I had this tenderoni , former hoe, she in her Kobe year, got with her on her Jordan yr. I lived with her for minute. She was kept naked and in the kitchen ,feel me... and besides the fukking and sucking I was God and Daddy all rolled up in one to her. She allowed me to do the mentoring thing wit her and put her on a path to being an upstanding member of society. (Driver's license, passport, insurance on her mom etc).She eventually gave up hoeing , enrolled in school but soon realized she would be setting herself up for failure dealing with me. She wasn't getting no money outta me and she was used to the money. I was also fukking too many bytches, besides the ones she agreed I could fukk...so she broke up on us and I showed her the way back to the streets to pursue her true purpose in life.
During this time apart we still kept in touch, one late night creep she invited me over and then thru social media on IG . However she kept monitoring my social and even threatened to fight any bytch liking my post. She would post pics of us on her stories and she seems tormented due to the fact I'm no longer with her and by me living my best life. The streets was not kind to her and she realizes that after she turn 25 it's downhill for a bytch and want that wholesome family life with a house , dog and a white picket fence.
Ok imma get to the question because I already know the answer to all this above ☝🏾 but chime in if you could if you got another gem to add
The question for you sir is should I get a 2 piece dark meat spicy at Popeyes or the wings?
Some People are broken by life experience's
Some People find salvation in slavery.
Leave her to the streets and wish her the best.
Things wont end well for her and you
dont need that shyt on your soul.
UKVu0t8.gif