It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Paris is a fukkin dump and
it smells like piss out of a pigs ass.
this honestly cannot be stressed enough...worst country ive ever been to..smelly ass ppl with shytty attitudes

the only noteworthy thing there were the fine chicks that worked at mcds

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
this honestly cannot be stressed enough...worst country ive ever been to..smelly ass ppl with shytty attitudes

the only noteworthy thing there were the fine chicks that worked at mcds​
:scusthov:
One of my top 10 worse smells ever smelt on Earth, came from a cleaning lady who was working in the hotel I was in Paris.
Like you ever smelt something so bad your tongue got fuzzy and felt like it was burnt?
shyt was incapacitating and I've been in rooms/areas with decaying corpses that didn't offend the ollifcatory nerves like she did.
Fragrant bytch had me and this other poor middle aged ladies copping pleas in an elevator with the speed set to Escargot.

The Clean(er) women that weren't clinging to that weird noveau lifestyle of not using soap/deodorant were alluring as fukk, though. Even though I generally hate the language, I love to hear the cute broads speak that shyt favorably to you.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Paris is a fukkin dump and
it smells like piss out of a pigs ass.

How serious are you with this woman?
:patrice:

UKVu0t8.gif
We're moving in together at some point. Just came from Africa

Daps
Reppin
St louis
She kicks in most of it since traveling is her idea. :mjgrin: I mean I spend some money but she spends a lot more of it and reimburses me when I spend.
well shiiiiiiiiiiid.
Hit up Greece man!!
It's alot of spots to stay around
the acropolis.....the food,nightlife
and women are sublime.
Props on the Young sugah mama!
oiLQUf3.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Im not unc but consider manchester and creve cour as well, id consider central west end as my #1 if i had to move back.

Congrats on the gig at boeing
I don’t have the job I was just curious about the area, they got a headquarters down there and it’s a bunch of positions down in st.Charles