Reppin
St louis
Caller #4

My friend about to sit down for a few years

How long until I should start taking care of his girl for him

Alright, thanks, I'm gonna hang up and listen
Fight the urge as long as possible.
She's gonna get pregnant right after
you hit so make sure it's at least a year.
he's gonna do the math.
It'll be the difference in him beating
3 shades of shyt of you and murder.
lLzcK6z.png

UKVu0t8.gif

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Caller #5 here…

Long story short, a dude who’s ex-wife I fukked back in the day, said some slick shyt about blasting me the last time I bumped into him in public as we passed each other in the middle of a street downtown.

I have no problem with the breh, he just wasn’t serving shorty and she swung my way. I have a feeling we’ll cross paths again, though that was a couple of years ago. Knowing this, is it fair to consider it on sight with him or do I give him the opportunity to wipe his p*ssy and consider that I did him a favor?

Inquiring minds wanna know.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Caller #5 here…

Long story short, a dude who’s ex-wife I fukked back in the day, said some slick shyt about blasting me the last time I bumped into him in public as we passed each other in the middle of a street downtown.

I have no problem with the breh, he just wasn’t serving shorty and she swung my way. I have a feeling we’ll cross paths again, though that was a couple of years ago. Knowing this, is it fair to consider it on sight with him or do I give him the opportunity to wipe his p*ssy and consider that I did him a favor?

Inquiring minds wanna know.

Dude is pissin on his nuts
and cant control a loose woman.
keep that loud and ugly on you
while skating out here.
9 times out of 10 somebody
else is gonna do you a favor and
send that hoe ass nikka to see the wizard.
Keep it on you just in case.

UKVu0t8.gif

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Hi, I'm Caller #6...

Cute girl at work from another department kept eyeing me and I made my move asking her out. She told me she'd keep me updated and two weeks later ask me if I was avoiding her.

I say no and ask what's up about us going out, she says she didn't bring it back up because she recently got in a relationship but still would like to get to know me because I seem great and she can do whatever she wants :skip:

What's your reading on that, Piss?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Hi, I'm Caller #6...

Cute girl at work from another department kept eyeing me and I made my move asking her out. She told me she'd keep me updated and two weeks later ask me if I was avoiding her.

I say no and ask what's up about us going out, she says she didn't bring it back up because she recently got in a relationship but still would like to get to know me because I seem great and she can do whatever she wants :skip:

What's your reading on that, Piss?

Stop flirting with disaster and curb that hoe completely.
The first time she see you smiling with a fellow female co-worker
she's gonna do what she can to see you fired and labeled
a sexual weirdo.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Caller #7

Cat piss, what’s up breh?

So I’ll keep it short.

I’m with a broad I like a lot, I could definitely see myself wifing her. Everything is good.

I just have the urge to get some new p*ssy. I’m getting it thrown at me constantly and I don’t know what to do.

I don’t wanna fukk up my situation but at the same time temptation is a motherfukker. :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Caller #7

Cat piss, what’s up breh?

So I’ll keep it short.

I’m with a broad I like a lot, I could definitely see myself wifing her. Everything is good.

I just have the urge to get some new p*ssy. I’m getting it thrown at me constantly and I don’t know what to do.

I don’t wanna fukk up my situation but at the same time temptation is a motherfukker. :ohlawd:
Keep some side p*ssy.
I know ole girl got your nose open
and that's cool but these feelings will
wither and die on the vine like grapes
ripe with the decay of resentment and loathing.
Keep some side p*ssy.
UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited: