The Catpiss Advice Column.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Religious Scholars say that Antipas was murdered
in what is now modern day Switzerland.....The Home of (CERN)
I did not know this. :ohhh: is Antipas a person or an entity? Because
As far as we know we are all in that
patch of (brain time) before you die that could
be a 100 years in (dream time) and our
dreams are really dreaming (US)
Is that the land of Nod or the Aboriginal Dream time?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I did not know this. :ohhh: is Antipas a person or an entity? Because

Is that the land of Nod or the Aboriginal Dream time?
They say that brain activity is the last to go.
A dream could seem like years but youve been
sleep for 10 minutes.
Dream time is like that.
Maybe that 4-5 minutes of that dying brain
activity is a hundred years in dream time.
:manny:

UKVu0t8.gif

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Learn to Listen to the Unviverse.
I know it's hard with all of the distortion
and turmoil around you.
Take an hour when you wake up
and before you go to bed to give yourself.
No Phone,Tv,Computer,Bullshyt etc.
and just lay still and quiet and.......Listen.
Our Scripts were written before we were born.
Listen.

UKVu0t8.gif
Thank you! This advice was sound. 🙏🏾

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good day to you Cat piss, hope you're enjoying your weekend with some great music and views. :salute:

I was just checking the thread ratings and I noticed it had message count and total daps for us all. Usually I'm not one to compare myself with others but I couldn't help but notice that a few posters such as @The Burger King and @A Pimp Named Slickback had similar message counts to myself but way better dap ratios. (:rudy: )

Now as a man I can accept that but I just had this philosophicoli meaningful question pop into my mind:

should a breh or brehette even strive to improve their dap ratio after a certain point with a significant sample size or is it ultimately probably the true measure of a breh(ette)'s character that we have to take for what it is? Is striving for a 4:1 ratio a realistic or even a worthy goal? Or are some people just a 3:1 kinda person with a lane to stay in?

Any thoughts? :jbhmm:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Good day to you Cat piss, hope you're enjoying your weekend with some great music and views. :salute:

I was just checking the thread ratings and I noticed it had message count and total daps for us all. Usually I'm not one to compare myself with others but I couldn't help but notice that a few posters such as @The Burger King and @A Pimp Named Slickback had similar message counts to myself but way better dap ratios. (:rudy: )

Now as a man I can accept that but I just had this philosophicoli meaningful question pop into my mind:

should a breh or brehette even strive to improve their dap ratio after a certain point with a significant sample size or is it ultimately probably the true measure of a breh(ette)'s character that we have to take for what it is? Is striving for a 4:1 ratio a realistic or even a worthy goal? Or are some people just a 3:1 kinda person with a lane to stay in?

I'll give you some game. I play the game without holding a controller. I could care less about dap ratios, IG follower ratios, so on and so forth

Be yourself. Don't "try". The rewards you reap from authenticity will be a byproduct of this. And the rewards themselves won't matter to you anymore

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll give you some game. I play the game without holding a controller. I could care less about dap ratios, IG follower ratios, so on and so forth

Be yourself. The rewards you reap from authenticity will be a byproduct of this. And the rewards themselves won't matter to you anymore
Yeah normally that's my stance too. I was trying to make a funny/lighthearted post but I lost inspiration halfway through my post. I think my mojo may be slipping :mjcry:

EDIT: is this what a midlife crisis feels like? I just realized 40 ain't that far away:sadcam:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Yeah normally that's my stance too. I was trying to make a funny/lighthearted post but I lost inspiration halfway through my post. I think my mojo may be slipping :mjcry:

EDIT: is this what a midlife crisis feels like? I just realized 40 ain't that far away:sadcam:
The Coli is the wrong place to waste your intellectual property breh

I'm 26 years old. This is a lesson I just recently learned this year

Make a youtube channel. That will benefit you way more than getting daps from some of these lames ass nikkas

Pimp the internet. Make money. And make yourself happy first and foremost. These solutions will find you
:salute:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Me and close friends have talked about this.
Covid/Trump/Racisim,Unrest,Ai etc.
A cyclone of confusion and rage.
I believe the stage has been set for
the unveiling of something that will
show us the truth....in all of it's apocalyptic horrors.

I have no Fear.......Fishbone.
Jungle Love Radio!

UKVu0t8.gif

aggressive-dap-fast-hands-jmc9adm3f0hjssnw.gif

Fishbone 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Coli is the wrong place to waste your intellectual property breh

I'm 26 years old. This is a lesson I just recently learned this year

Make a youtube channel. That will benefit you way more than getting daps from some of these lames ass nikkas
I hear ya but I'm with Cat piss on this one. Some things are meant to be Coli exclusives.

Daps
Reppin
St louis

Just be you relative.
I got a few people on here that know
me personally and they always say shyt like
People on Coli wouldnt believe that youre really
this player in real life.
:mjlol:
be who you really are on here.
UKVu0t8.gif