The Carmichael Show - Jerrod Carmichael's NBC Sitcom CANCELLED after 3 Seasons - JERROD WALKS AWAY

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He didn't pull a Chapelle. He didn't leave, they got canceled. All the actors had expiring contracts and NBC decided not to renew them
Wrong.

It's always about money. The show has Lil Rel, Tiffany Haddish and Jerrod, getting paid peanuts compared to others. That side of the table was waiting for those old contracts to expire so they can cash out on what their real value is. They will all be alright. Netflix and all types of networks are on their phone lines right now.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wrong.

It's always about money. The show has Lil Rel, Tiffany Haddish and Jerrod, getting paid peanuts compared to others. That side of the table was waiting for those old contracts to expire so they can cash out on what their real value is. They will all be alright. Netflix and all types of networks are on their phone lines right now.
You basically said the exact same thing I did :dahell:

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
LIL REL WRITES AN OPEN LETTER TO THE CARMICHAEL SHOW CAST, AND VIEWERS

As we found out last week; The Carmichael Show will not be returning for another season with NBC. As of now there has not been a direct explanation why the series is coming to an end but it’s viewership and differences behind closed doors is suspected to be some of the reasons. Lil Rel who plays Bobby Carmichael on the show had a lot to say about the show he starred on for three seasons. In an open letter shared on Instagram; Rel opened up to express his gratitude for sharing the screen with an amazing cast. Read what he wrote below.

First of all I want to start out by saying how proud I am of Jerrod Carmichael… This amazing young talented black man is one the greatest bosses I’ve ever had, besides being one of my closest friends he’s one of the people I respect more than anything… Thanks for letting me part of your dream that made my dream come true… Thank you for always staying true to yourself and your bold and honest voice… Loretta and David it was a dream come true to work with such legends I still pinch myself when I think about who I got to learn from and act with on screen… You guys taught me a lot about being professional and comedic timing… You guys deserve way more accolades then what you have already got. 2 bonifide legends from Broadway to Hollywood… Amber and Tiff I love y’all so much and both of y’all are so talented… Amber I love your heart and all your amazing gifts including that voice… I gained a best friend in an already amazing actress… Tiffany you know what it is I’m so proud of you to see your rise in your career is simply amazing you’re a superstar who went thru so much but overcame everything… You’ve been one of my best friends the last 10 years and we did that… We still got more to do but everything we talked about at your south central crib or in your little geo metro we did that… Lastly to the amazing audience that watched our show thank you so so much for showing so much love online, at my shows and just on the streets… Please don’t stop watching this season… We did an amazing season of television… Our writers, producers and amazing show runner Danielle, to many people to name but thank you for being patient with me… To Gerry Cohen our director thank you for believing in me man… I got better and better because of you sir… All and all thanks for letting me be Bobby Carmichael… Even though things don’t always go his way lol he has a heart of gold and that’s what made him such a loveable guy to play…. Don’t be sad for us just appreciate what we did and support the tv shows, specials and movies we do in the future… Sorry for the long post but had a connecting flight lol and felt like saying all this… Keep Watching!!!
270c-1f3ff.svg

Rel has a streamline of projects and features in the works; so audiences will be seeing more from the Chicago stand-up in the coming months.

Lil Rel Writes An Open Letter To The Carmichael Show Cast, And Viewers - ComedyHype.Com | Comedy ReFueled

:mjcry: