The Carmichael Show - Jerrod Carmichael's NBC Sitcom CANCELLED after 3 Seasons - JERROD WALKS AWAY

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Maxine does too much I'm watching the Morris episode and she should mind her business.

only two more episodes left but I thought their was supposed to be 13 this season
This episode highlights my problem with Maxine, she feels couples shouldn't lie yet she admits that she's been lying about having Crohn's disease. She's too opinionated and gets disrespectful when someone disagrees with her.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You want mustard on your sandwich Joe? :mjcry:

A part of me though she might have already known, but :wow:

Jarrod telling his dad that if he gets divorced, he won't coming by on Christmas in his studio apartment :yeshrug:

was thinking the same thing.

i'm sure they played around with her already knowing and having it be a more comedic scene.

i feel like black moms be knowing everything at all times, so i just thought she would be on some "joe.... :stopitslime: i been knowing this shyt breh"

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
27 Episodes total to be exact.

Yep. Even doing the 13 episode seasons instead of the 22 like other shows, we only have 2 seasons.

was thinking the same thing.

i'm sure they played around with her already knowing and having it be a more comedic scene.

i feel like black moms be knowing everything at all times, so i just thought she would be on some "joe.... :stopitslime: i been knowing this shyt breh"

:pachaha: I just knew that she was gonna say something like "oh Morris, how's he been? I haven't spoken to him in years" :pachaha:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Walking away from that paper must mind fukk you

But being able to put your head on the pillow knowing you not bending over and got enough talent to find something else :blessed:
I wonder how much paper he left on the table. Judging by the limited episodes getting picked up every season, and same little sets, I wonder if they were paying my mans n nem right.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I wonder how much paper he left on the table. Judging by the limited episodes getting picked up every season, and same little sets, I wonder if they were paying my mans n nem right.

I mean a network show which you write, act, direct and produce on:ehh:

Plus he's just got that transformers money :ehh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Haven't watched last night's jawn, but that teaser with Loretta. Great actress man. And DAG needs to get his respect too.

That was painful to watch especially knowing it's going away. Still holding out some hope that it can be resurrected.