The Carmichael Show - Jerrod Carmichael's NBC Sitcom CANCELLED after 3 Seasons - JERROD WALKS AWAY

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, this was definitely one of the funniest episodes of the show I've seen. Which is weird considering the topic was about killing grandma :damn:

Bobby not trying to eat any of those snickerdoodle cookies :hubie:

Jerrod telling his grandma now is not the time to be starting a new series :patrice:

When he gave her the money he stole when he was younger and Bobby was like "You know you about to get that back right?" :ld:

Grandma calling them snickers then licorice sticks and Jerrod saying "The candy just keeps getting darker" :picard: :russ:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, this was definitely one of the funniest episodes of the show I've seen. Which is weird considering the topic was about killing grandma :damn:

Bobby not trying to eat any of those snickerdoodle cookies :hubie:

Jerrod telling his grandma now is not the time to be starting a new series :patrice:

When he gave her the money he stole when he was younger and Bobby was like "You know you about to get that back right?" :ld:

Grandma calling them snickers then licorice sticks and Jerrod saying "The candy just keeps getting darker" :picard: :russ:

This may be a top 3 episode in the series :russ: They were wilding in every scene :heh:

DAG showing those acting chops too :ehh:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Yup. Nobody want to hear somebody bytch about the referential treatment they receive.

Another great episode.
giphy.gif

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
that suicide grandma epsiode was :damn:

I didnt think they'd actually show her dying :damn:

that's gotta be a first for any sit-com, or TV show period

It's been done on sitcom tv before