The Carmichael Show - Jerrod Carmichael's NBC Sitcom CANCELLED after 3 Seasons - JERROD WALKS AWAY

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
Season 3 - Episode 2: Bobby's Bully Is Back (Episode Highlight)

Bobby's childhood bully is back with a surprise.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First episode was the best, realest exploration of rape I've ever seen (especially in a sitcom). It wasn't cut and dry, the guy is a sociopathic predator which is much easier to digest for most. They did a good job touching on the gray areas and the way signals can get crossed.

The first episode was way better than the first to me. The dog shyt was wack to end out the second episode.

I agree. How do you have a filler episode in the second episode of the season? :dahell:I'm thinking it's gonna be some deep philosophical debate about the military and we got a "I'm watching my friends pet...hijinks ensue" episode.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
^^^They did touch on the fact that even though Kevin joined the army, it didn't make him a good person and he was still a deadbeat dad. When Joe yelled out loud in the army recruitment base he didn't want Bobby to die for nothing :mjlol:

First episode was better though. Maxine convincing Bobby he might be a rapist :francis:

The girl not vibing with Bobby in bed because he wasn't aggressive enough :wow:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
^^^They did touch on the fact that even though Kevin joined the army, it didn't make him a good person and he was still a deadbeat dad. When Joe yelled out loud in the army recruitment base he didn't want Bobby to die for nothing :mjlol:

First episode was better though. Maxine convincing Bobby he might be a rapist :francis:

The girl not vibing with Bobby in bed because he wasn't aggressive enough :wow:

Man that was some Seinfeld-esque writing with they closed that out lol.

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
Season 3 - Episode 3: Joe Accepts the Inevitable (Episode Highlight)