The Carmichael Show - Jerrod Carmichael's NBC Sitcom CANCELLED after 3 Seasons - JERROD WALKS AWAY

NYK Loyalist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate sitcoms these days but i fukk with this show. I just read that NBC only wanted to renew it for 10 episodes :stopitslime:

How are you going to renew a show and give them less episodes than the last season

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate sitcoms these days but i fukk with this show. I just read that NBC only wanted to renew it for 10 episodes :stopitslime:

How are you going to renew a show and give them less episodes than the last season
Yeah if you're going into your third season and onwards you should be getting 13+ episodes :stopitslime:
NBC stays making dumb decisions :francis:
It's crazy the fans are legit keeping this show alive :wow:

He uses A LOT of material from his standup. I saw him late last year and almost every episode I watch I see material from his standup.
Yeah if you notice pretty much all comedians who create shows do this. They're just taking what they say on stage and putting visuals to it:ehh:.
I can't remember what special it is but one of Chris Rocks's specials is pretty much copy and paste Everybody hates Chris episodes

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
Season 2 - Episode 13 Highlight (Season 2 Finale)