The Carmichael Show - Jerrod Carmichael's NBC Sitcom CANCELLED after 3 Seasons - JERROD WALKS AWAY

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Just caught up all the way through on the 2nd season. Enjoying it so far and everybody is killing it on the show. Need to watch the first season though, skipped out not thinking it was going to get picked up.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"If you saw a building built by an all female construction crew, would you go in it?"

"Of course what kinda question is that?"
"Please. No way you're gonna risk your life for feminism!" :bryan:

"I'm the type of man that needs another man around the house. I was cooking the other night and couldn't open a jar, so you know what I did? I ate something else :mjcry:"

:laff: :laff:

And there are men's jobs that women don't seem to get. :ufdup:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
"If you saw a building built by an all female construction crew, would you go in it?"

"Of course what kinda question is that?"
"Please. No way you're gonna risk your life for feminism!" :bryan:

"I'm the type of man that needs another man around the house. I was cooking the other night and couldn't open a jar, so you know what I did? I ate something else :mjcry:"

:laff: :laff:

And there are men's jobs that women don't seem to get. :ufdup:
Yo when Jerrod stepped on that nail... :mjlol:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

Close call? But they bringing back that shytty ass summer time hospital drama Night Shift shyt show? They still running that fukk boi Steve Harvey, who the fukk watches Croweded? I'm sure they already threw America Ferrera's show in the bushes (Superstore) & the same for Telenovela, Mr. Robinson didn't make past the pilot (if it ever aired), i see they keep bringing back Hollywood Game night tho.... And are people really watching Undateae like that??? Are they still supporting Aquarius??? They keep giving shytty shows to that fukk boi Nick Cannon too, but they saying the Carmichael Show is on the bubble... That's is some straight bullshyt. I doubt anybody checking for the J Lo show either. NBC better stop playing.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Close call? But they bringing back that shytty ass summer time hospital drama Night Shift shyt show? They still running that fukk boi Steve Harvey, who the fukk watches Croweded? I'm sure they already threw America Ferrera's show in the bushes (Superstore) & the same for Telenovela, Mr. Robinson didn't make past the pilot (if it ever aired), i see they keep bringing back Hollywood Game night tho.... And are people really watching Undateae like that??? Are they still supporting Aquarius??? They keep giving shytty shows to that fukk boi Nick Cannon too, but they saying the Carmichael Show is on the bubble... That's is some straight bullshyt. I doubt anybody checking for the J Lo show either. NBC better stop playing.
Superstore would be the only comedy they'd have if they cancel The Carmichael Show. How you gon' cancel the best critically acclaimed show y'all had in years? I'm pretty sure they had 0 shows nominated for an Emmy, no network has fallen off faster than NBC.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Superstore would be the only comedy they'd have if they cancel The Carmichael Show. How you gon' cancel the best critically acclaimed show y'all had in years? I'm pretty sure they had 0 shows nominated for an Emmy, no network has fallen off faster than NBC.
That article said they renewed superstore and they just picked up Marlon Wayans show so I don't know what they're going to do about Carmichael show :francis:
NBC stay taking L's

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
The only reason I rock with NBC so heavy is because of Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, Chicago Med, an occasional Law & Order SVU, & soon (I'm speculationing) another spinoff focusing on chicago law & politics. I'm kinda mad they panned on Telenovela the premise was there & the cast was decent.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Close call? But they bringing back that shytty ass summer time hospital drama Night Shift shyt show? They still running that fukk boi Steve Harvey, who the fukk watches Croweded? I'm sure they already threw America Ferrera's show in the bushes (Superstore) & the same for Telenovela, Mr. Robinson didn't make past the pilot (if it ever aired), i see they keep bringing back Hollywood Game night tho.... And are people really watching Undateable like that??? Are they still supporting Aquarius??? They keep giving shytty shows to that fukk boi Nick Cannon too, but they saying the Carmichael Show is on the bubble... That's is some straight bullshyt. I doubt anybody checking for the J Lo show either. NBC better stop playing.
All have been cancelled.