The Canada discussion thread

Uncle_Dirty

Finna Ball.
Daps
yo im from the steel city, ya its pretty grimey, mad crackheads and prositutes down near barton street too, but on the west end near mcmaster there are tons of smashable girls

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
90% of the time the suspect is black, and blacks make only about 3% of Toronto population

I'd say gun crime is mostly black. But other crime is usually all other races...but folk identify with blacks more. It fukking sucks cuz you got these racist fukks having a field day with this shyt.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
toronto brehssss looking to buy. Here are some builders you should stay CLEAR from.

Urbancorp <- downright terrible
Lanterra <- cheap quality
Beaverbrook <- shady
Lamb <-looks nice but quality is meh and will gouge the fukk out of you at closing

Good ones:
Tridel
Daniels
Plazacorp
Menkes
Context
Concert

Take it from someone who has dealt with these guys first hand.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You guys and your bagged milk make me laff.

That's all I drink.

As far as Hamilton goes.....:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron: Back in the day ya boy was straight :smugdraper: over there. Hoes were so gotdamn easy. Hess Village, Billy Bobs..

The memories...

You can get a nice house in Hamilton. There are some cool areas. Just not my thing, though. I'm a city boy..but even the city is getting too expensive. :to:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
i ask this because i know a chick from that area

Id bet she has pulled down her panties and pissed in the middle of traffic in the last week if she from Hamilton...Citys whole aura is piss stained and wretched...

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Montreal is goat, the rest of quebec sucks ass.
God I can't wait to get the fukk out of there.
fukking separatist sons of bytches :pacspit:

By the way how yall non quebecers feel bout me having to pay less than 13k for a bachelor huh?

fukk this weak ass province! My dream is for Quebec to separate and then Montreal holds it's own referendum and becomes a part of Ontario.

Kostibros

#starkset
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
fukk this weak ass province! My dream is for Quebec to separate and then Montreal holds it's own referendum and becomes a part of Ontario.

That would be :ahh:

Obviously I love Mtl and if it was a part Ontario there would be a little more English to help me out during my tri-annual visits. Not that there's a huge problem right now anyways.