The Canada discussion thread

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:wow:

Nobody understands me when I say this, but it is truly the best and most beautiful city in the Western World.

So clean.

So many green ravines/parks/trails/paths that are all connected by one beautiful valley system.

So safe (except for a few joints)

So much diversity, the most diverse city in the world.

So many great universities and colleges.

Great cultural events.

So many totally different looking neighborhoods.

It's just so marvelous :ohlawd: , I can't see myself ever wanting to live anywhere else. This city is in my heart.

Word....I hate that that they are tearing down all these lofts downtown and putting up condos. Its ruining the look of the city city and bringing out of towers in.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Hard to believe we are in November with this decent weather right now. I'll take it while it lasts.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TTC can suck my fukking dikk. I'm starting to hate this city. Run by a bunch of idiots.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
TTC price went up 5 cents :heh:

gonna b like 5 dollars soon

i remember as a kid child was 50 cents, student was 1.30 or 1.35 it hink and adult was 2 dollars

those were the days

edith-archie-bunker.jpg

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
people tellin' me it's gonna be like -30 degrees Celsius when i get there :damn:

never been anywhere that cold :to:

:whoa: I don't think it's ever bin that cold here

Same temps as any great lakes city, like Cleveland, Chicago, Detroit. Cold as fukk but let's not get carried away :laugh:
That's green bay/Minnesota cold

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
:whoa: I don't think it's ever bin that cold here

Same temps as any great lakes city, like Cleveland, Chicago, Detroit. Cold as fukk but let's not get carried away :laugh:

Anything under 0 degrees celcius gonna be pretty cold for me, the last 3 places I've lived in is Cali, the middle east and Africa, so I'm not built for this :laugh:

should be cool tho, i guess. no pun.