COQWAVE

the real puff daddy
Daps
shoutouts too vancouver
yall nikkas smokin good

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I'll never understand how any black male can live in Vancouver. I heard there are like no black people there. :manny:

I have a friend that lives in the Vancouver area and I'm actually tempted to go live there with him (no homo) after I'm done with school. I'm a little hesitant because like you said, no blacks live there and I don't want to deal with cism from whites and asians. fuuuck that.

COQWAVE

the real puff daddy
Daps
I have a friend that lives in the Vancouver area and I'm actually tempted to go live there with him (no homo) after I'm done with school. I'm a little hesitant because like you said, no blacks live there and I don't want to deal with cism from whites and asians. fuuuck that.

no racism breh

shyts basically hongkongcouver

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Nah son Winnipeg is :win:. Ottawa is what ain't shyt. Just a boring old government city with one too many mounty cops and some old ass buildings.

OC ain't shyt :noah:

I've never been to Ottawa so I'll take your word for it.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I've never been to Ottawa so I'll take your word for it.

Trust me breh you aren't missing shyt if you've never been to Ottawa. Ottawa is so damn boring and nothing ever goes on. Great place for raising kids and what have you since nothing really ever goes on but.. :damn:.. NOTHING EVER GOES ON :noah:

:sadbron:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
^winnipeg's the same way. minus the good place to raise kids part. native and african gangs starting shyt in different parts of the city.